How about a 25th Budo?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How about a 25th Budo?

Why not? Or, why?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

why? cuz he's a samurai warrior! personally, I would love to see a new figure of this character. I think he's one of the most underrated joes from the late 80's, I can't believe this guy is so unpopular amongst collectors
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

No. Haven't we had enough Ninjas for a while (25A or otherwise)?
    What's on JOE Mind?
    A fancast about the world of GI JOE - the #1 and longest running Joe only podcast on the Internet!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by cmderinchief
    No. Haven't we had enough Ninjas for a while (25A or otherwise)?
    ahh but he is not a ninja he is a samurai and we are only tired of ninjas because popular though they are they are crammed down our collective throats with every wave i personally would like to see a budo figure the difference here is in the 25 years there has only been 1 maybe 2 budo figures there have been close to 40 snakeeyes figures including s6 and at least 30 storm shadows. he was a cool figure and i think he should be included (although he probably won't be)
    Welcome to the Island! http://www.cobraisland.com

we need a budo and jinx two pack with the jinx being the devils due version, since they are a couple and all in the comic book

I think Budo and the rest of the 1988 Joes are awesome. I would love to see a Budo, but I would like the see the 1982-1986 Joes done first.
    Once upon a time there were TV commercials for G.I.Joe comics. They were generated by an ad agency at the clip of four per year. Whatever was shown in the commercial had to be in the comic. I got stuck with Serpentor, Tomax, Xamot and a host of silly characters. I did my best to make them work because it was a matter of doing the job. If you have a squad of losers, you still have to go out on patrol. I drew the line at Cobra-La and a few others. There are no plans for future commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by SHIPWRECK"N"POLLY
    we need a budo and jinx two pack with the jinx being the devils due version, since they are a couple and all in the comic book
    That would rock. Sign me up for a DD Jinx & Budo, all tha way!
    "O wad some Power the giftie gie us
    To see oursels as ithers see us! "

I think a Budo were be great. I happily take a version of his 88 figure, but I have to admit a subdued figure similar in looks to future Hiro from the show Heroes (for those not familar - he wore black with a black trench, hair in a pony, soul patch with a kick butt samurai sword.) with some add on Samurai gear would be great.

Hears a link to NBC

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/photos/gen...59.shtml#photo
    Last edited by Jay West; 09-16-2007 at 09:17 PM.

Think I woudl rather get some better figures first.....falcon, foot loose, recondo...I saw Raptor at the comic con and was wondering WTF!?

I love Budo! I want Budo! But first, I want Tunnel Rat!
    Sam
    Read my blog, or I will replace all your Argen 7 figs with Crystal Balls!