New 25th anniversary names showing up in Walmart's computer.

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Checked the cross reference again today and saw the following names I had not seen before;

Major Bludd
    Wild Bill
    Hiss Driver
    Cobra Viper
    Cobra Air Trooper
    Spirit.

I'm wondering something though, along with the Cobra Air Trooper is also listed a Cobra Trooper.

What I'm wondering is if the Air Trooper is going to be the silver sigil trooper, since those are Viper Pilot's, and the regular Trooper the red sigil.

Won't really know until I have one to actually scan to see what it comes up as.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Aw crap posted this in the wrong section. Any chance a mod could move this?

Checked the cross reference again today and saw the following names I had not seen before;

Major Bludd
    Wild Bill
    Hiss Driver
    Cobra Viper
    Cobra Air Trooper
    Spirit.

I'm wondering something though, along with the Cobra Air Trooper is also listed a Cobra Trooper.

What I'm wondering is if the Air Trooper is going to be the silver sigil trooper, since those are Viper Pilot's, and the regular Trooper the red sigil.

Won't really know until I have one to actually scan to see what it comes up as.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I knew it, wild bill, hiss driver, all the characters they had in the deck of cards they gave away at sdcc are getting made. Kinda figured they would be.
    "Why Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody walked over your grave" "I'm your huckleberry" - Doc Holiday, Tombstone

I hope those figs get made. Great news!

Quote Originally Posted by blackdragon
    I knew it, wild bill, hiss driver, all the characters they had in the deck of cards they gave away at sdcc are getting made. Kinda figured they would be.
    Who else was in the pack of cards? Please say Falcon....

seems like snow job, and torpedo, and a red version of torpedo( the original cobra diver maybe?) were in there.

Quote Originally Posted by willie&joe
    Who else was in the pack of cards? Please say Falcon....
    Yeah, I hope for Falcon too. So who else was in those cards?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDinobot
    Yeah, I hope for Falcon too. So who else was in those cards?

Tomax and Xamot were the Joker cards

Major Bludd is the only one who really sounds interesting. I've got my fingers crossed on Falcon
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)