New questions re: SE w/ Black Timber

yojoe.com

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...

New questions re: SE w/ Black Timber

Now that Waves 1 and 2 are beginning to show up, what's the word on black Timbers?

1. Is anyone still finding them?

2. Are they showing up at all in the Wave 2 cases?
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I dont think there was any Snake Eyes with the black timber. I saw all the figures and there was about four Snake Eyes and i looked for one with black timber and didnt find one

I found one at a K-Mart right after they came out. I assumed there was one per case of eight figures, so I sold it on EBay. I haven't seen one since.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I think they were released at 2:1. I just saw a black timber for the first time on the pegs recently, but they have all been pretty sparse in this area anyway.
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

I got one at Sears at a couple of months back.... Actually got the entire wave. I have not seen one since, though.

I only saw one at Target with about 6 or so white wolf SEs and I bought it up. Good question about Wave 2 though. Anyone know if Snake Eyes is shipping with Wave 2?

Quote Originally Posted by heikks86
    I dont think there was any Snake Eyes with the black timber. I saw all the figures and there was about four Snake Eyes and i looked for one with black timber and didnt find one
    This won't help you find one, but at least you can see that they are out there...
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

I think he meant he didn't find any in wave 2, not that they don't exist.

Yeah i was looking for one when i saw all of wave 2 and there wasnt any so it looks like there isnt any included in wave 2