Official 2007 GI Joe Convention thread - Page 6

yojoe.com

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Yes I agree thank you for posting the pix and info!!!
    Parts needed --- buy or trade!!
    Night Striker -- vertical veins & horizontal veins
    Dreadnok stinger -- Drivers door
    CAT -- gun tip, battery cover

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I opened up Starduster and Grand Slam and they are very cool. I posted some pictures of them. They don't hold the jet pack laser rifle very well. The forearms on the figures are too thick to fit the rifle. So I have the round part just above the wrist and the handle not in the hand. The laser rifles seem to be at least 2 different shades of green. The labels aren't precut.

Rip It looks cool but his chest sigil seems to be placed a little too low.
    Steeler looks cool but blonde?

http://flickr.com/photos/terhurne/se...7602174179223/

Assuming Hasbro will have displays featuring figures from wave 4 and beyond when would those be on display? Sat? Sun? Just curious.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

They had Hasbro display cases on the backwall in the dealer room. I could see them through the doors but they were too far to see what was in them. However, they seemed to be full and all set up. Maybe some of the dealers took pictures while they were setting up? Maybe that's what showed up at hisstank.com earlier today.

I just posted some more pictures of all the GI Joe figures together.

The elbow joint on many of the GI Joe figures have a space similar to the closeup of Clutch's arm.

Also, the female troopers have a gap in the torso pieces at the shoulders. This seems evident in most of them I have. Also, the waist on these wants to twist and not face forward. Maybe the o-ring is too small or the waist piece doesn't jive with the torso.

Last edited by spiderpumpkin; 09-27-2007 at 10:59 PM.

Anyone know if the Grand Slam/ Starduster helmets were remade elsewhere?

Or have we decided as a community, which helmet the normal Grand Slam will wear since he's short one that should have come with him in the boxed/bagged sets?

Tanner
    Vehicle Parts Need List || Weapons Need List || For Sale Thread
    ==================================================
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpumpkin
    I opened up Starduster and Grand Slam and they are very cool. I posted some pictures of them. They don't hold the jet pack laser rifle very well. The forearms on the figures are too thick to fit the rifle. So I have the round part just above the wrist and the handle not in the hand. The laser rifles seem to be at least 2 different shades of green. The labels aren't precut.

Rip It looks cool but his chest sigil seems to be placed a little too low.
    Steeler looks cool but blonde?

Thanks for posting. I just noticed Starduster's undershirt appears to be old school Starduster Sky Blue!

Great pics! Tanks! I mean Thanks!

Might just have to get the Grand Slam/Starduster pack or one of them.
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

Someone at another board said the Hasbro people said the 8-inch line is being discontinued.

I guess that's been rumored for awhile now.

Quote Originally Posted by GBPackRat
    Anyone know if the Grand Slam/ Starduster helmets were remade elsewhere?

Or have we decided as a community, which helmet the normal Grand Slam will wear since he's short one that should have come with him in the boxed/bagged sets?

Tanner
    they look like comic pack lady jaye helmets....

Check the front page. We've posted links to our photo coverage!