The Comic Stand Threads - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Bueller? Anyone see that ish last month with all the funky art?

Edit: Got my answer - G.I. Joe: Cobra #6 http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=5830
    Last edited by cageyJG; 09-17-2010 at 09:18 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Question Orders Of Battle...

does anybody know where i can get

g.i. joe - order of battle Volumes 1-4

let me know thanks

Hadn't heard any news posted about this: G.I. Joe Special Missions (Marvel, '80s & '90s?) is now a trade paperback. Saw it for sale today out in town.

Also, found good, frank discussion today on the health of the comics industry. A few definite parallels with the style & things we've been seeing in Joe.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Online wholesale natural gemstone bead store, supplying agate beads, amazonite gemstone beads, crystal quartz gemstone beads, chrysotine beads, malachite beads strand, natural round celestite beads, rondelle sodlite gemstone beads, long spar loose beads, chrysotine beads, jet beads, pearls, coral beads, peridot birthstone beads, moonstone beads, ruby beads, jasper beads, silver leaf jasper beads, black water jasper beads,hemimorphite beads, semi-precious gemstone beads,celestite gemstone, natural gemstone beads for jewelry making.

i liked Jinx a lot. She is so awesome in issues like Cobra, Master and apprentice and battle files.

am a huge fan of jinx..

Quote Originally Posted by jansen View Post
    Hi, I am Jansen .. I am new here!
    Hey, Jansen. I'm new to the forums here also. Certainly not new to GI Joe or the comics related to the property.

I'm looking forward to discussing GI Joe...because you just can never have enough.
    Star Joes Podcast - A free podcast dedicated to Star Wars, G.I. Joe, Transformers, and all of your favorite 80's properties. We review and discuss the current day and past comics of these properties and just have fun. If you love any of the great properties from the 80's then you need to give this show a try. (show is for adults only)

ok im not sure if this is the right thread to ask this,but since I dont read the Cobra line and just saw how they replaced their cobra commander, and i have no interest in reading it, so who got to be commander? anyone?
    Im not Mad at all. Im just differently sane