Wave 3 found - Page 7

yojoe.com

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Wave 3 found

Looks like goodstufftogo.net received their shipment of wave 2 and 3. They shipped my order yesterday.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    A friend of mine just picked up wave 3 at a local Target today - that was quick - we just got wave 2 last week.

Everyone keep those eyes peeled!
    I found wave 3 in Target too. Still have not found wave 2 .

Wave 2 hit targets last week. Wave 3 hit today in my area.

OMG! Zartan is HOT!

I love him. I hate everyone else, but I had to pick up Zartan.

JOhn M>
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I got Zartan today.

missed out on Firefly by mere seconds.

still.....at least I don't have to track down Zartan.

I found Shipwreck & the Cobra Legions pack tonight.
    What aggravates me most is that Shipwreck was the only wave 3 figure around.

Got all a week ago at walmart. They had 4 sets . I bought 2 sets (1 to open) and repegged the rest over display to cover corps figures.

Good week for me I found all of wav 3 except for the red ninja. I also Found the legions set. I've only seen one wav 2 fig at retail which was lady Jaye but some guy already had her in his hands.

Wave 3 hit at least 2 of my local W-M's last night, so they are getting stock in again! Oh yeah, that's in Clarksville TN.
    Stupidity should be painful.
    She's gone from suck to blow!

I live in Southern IL and haven't seen Wave 3 yet. Walmart still has all but Serpentor from Wave 2 and even has 2 Cobra Troopers left.

Quote Originally Posted by deezoolander
    I live in Southern IL and haven't seen Wave 3 yet. Walmart still has all but Serpentor from Wave 2 and even has 2 Cobra Troopers left.
    I can't believe that Serpentor is the most popular anywhere. He is dreadful.