25th Stalker Yellow Camo Variant ?!?! - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    It looks like now $67 may be a bargain. I am glad I got mine retail.

I was told that this was more or less a running change - a factory error that was caught early enough in the run to change it but not early enough that some made it to retail.

I don't think it is worth the $80-$100 it is selling for now. Wait - even if you have to wait a couple of years - it will come way back down in price. You are seeing an unnatural panic rise in price for some of these variants.
    I have to agree with that %100. That wave hasn't even hit here in Oklahoma, so God only knows how many will turn up here. Could be 0, could be every case I see for a month.

I'm waiting it out.

$124? You've got to be kidding! I was going to keep the one I found @ retail, but if I could get $100+ I'd let it go in a heartbeat. Wow, what some people will pay will never cease to amaze me.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

i want this one so bad but all i see is green

It's rare enough that I freakin' sold one for $15.00 AFTER I had it posted for $20.00 and no one chomped at it-week later they are going for $75.00+

It's also rare enough that I posted the other one I had for a 7 day auction and with 6 days 19 something hours it was already up to $46.00 from a $9.99 start bid
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors

I'm kicking myself for opening mine. I wanted the green one anyway and I could've made a quick profit off of the figure.

Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by kerowack
    I'm kicking myself for opening mine. I wanted the green one anyway and I could've made a quick profit off of the figure.

Oh well...
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you too. Same with the possibly rare shark tat Shippy and my black Timber. I can't help my self though. I'm an opener. I believe toys need to be free. Also I wasn't sure if I'd be able to find any others ever so I didn't want to wait around forever to see more in stores. I did just get green camo and achor tattoos yesterday at Target though.

Variant Yellow Stalker

Y Is Everyone Paying Through Their Noses For This? Its Cheap In Singapore And Hong Kong. A Friend Of Mine Bought It Sgd20.00 Abt Us10.00.

Because most Americans don't have reliable access to markets and stores in Singapore And Hong Kong. It is quite difficult to get here.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=006

Yellow Stalker for $40.00

I wonder if the ones that HTS will be shipping out are yellow. I ordered one anyway because I wanted a green one to keep MOSC but I'll be pleasantly surprised if its yellow.