Can somebody help me find a Samurai Storm Shadow?

yojoe.com

Can somebody help me find a Samurai Storm Shadow?

I can't find one anywhere!! I really want this figure and am just getting into the line, If someone can help me out, I'd pay over retail + shipping.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigOne
    I can't find one anywhere!! I really want this figure and am just getting into the line, If someone can help me out, I'd pay over retail + shipping.
    Unless he sold out, they have him at Walmart.com for only $8.96. Brick and mortar Walmarts have him now too. I got one at a Walmart last week.
    Trade and Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=48657
    My 3 3/4" Figure and Vehicle Price Guide: http://www.GIJoePriceGuide.com/

Quote Originally Posted by green firefly
    Unless he sold out, they have him at Walmart.com for only $8.96. Brick and mortar Walmarts have him now too. I got one at a Walmart last week.
    He's sold out there online, and I've checked every Wal Mart around....

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigOne
    He's sold out there online, and I've checked every Wal Mart around....
    Keep checking walmart.com. They took him down and then re-added him. Which would seem to mean that they expect more. Also check hasbrotoyshop.com. He isn't on there yet, but they do have a Kung Fu Soldiers category and they just added the second Combat Squad wave. Also I have seen him for as little as $15.99 but it now on amazon. He is out there. I just got one at Toys R Us. So there is another store for you to check.

I saw 1 at TRU last night for $10.49 including the Toxic Zartan so I think those will be easy to find starting this week since this is a TRU which doesn't usually have anything new (or scalpers usually get to the good stuff really fast)
    jetski333

Wanted : 25th anniv AWE STRIKER MIB w/ Crankcase

ive seen that figure all over the place, its been destro and dark ninja i cant find

funny how that works

Just picked up the full set from walmart. It should be around soon enough keep looking.

I went shoppin and got Dark Ninja, Samurai SE, toxic Zartan, Crime Boss Destro, and Windfire CC. a couple days later I found Dojo Snake Eyes but still no Storm Shadow Samurai, He will probably show up though. all those Hit and Run/Shockwave/Boulder(alpine) wave figs are clogging up the shelves so just give it time.

The North East is often the last place where the toys hit. I've seen a lot of finds of this last wave in the west and southwest, and more sporadic elsewhere. Keep an eye out, keep checking ebay (prices have dropped quite a bit, and if you check newly listed BiN's you may catch a bargain), and keep checking WM.com and HTS.com.