So...just HOW many variants are we looking at? - Page 9

yojoe.com

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dryhawk37
    I personally do not think it exists to be quite honest.
    You are probably right.

I finally went to open the 5-pack to take some pictures and....I was either high or it was an optical illusion from how SE was standing because I was sure it was a thin crotch for the last month, now that he's out I can see that it is a little thinner than the non-backpack hole SE I have, but definately not the t-crotch that I thought he was. So yeah, that was 25 bucks I didn't need to spend after all.

There were some guys at Hisstank who were claiming they have or have seen this figure, I'll see if I can find any pics from them.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

That thin crotch gung ho is everywhere in my area. no anchor cap gung ho though, still have yet to see that one.

Single Card Cobra Air Trooper Rifle Variant

I picked up a couple of MOC Wave 4 Air Troopers today and one has the thinner curved handle rifle that originally came with the cobra soldier in the 1st 5-pack while the other has the updated, easier to hold rectangular handle. Seems weird because I thought that the curved handle was scrapped because the figures couldn't hold the rifle.

Does anyone else have an Air Trooper w/ the curved handle rifle?

I'm off to check the other one that I have and the ones from the Legions set.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Xamot

I also picked up a couple of Tomax and Xamot 2-packs today. One Xamot has a scar that is several shades darker than the other. It is probably just a thicker paint app., but given that there was a variation on the scar of the original Xamot, I thought I'd mention it.

It is on par with Buzzer's chin hair color variation I guess. Some Buzzers have very light blonde chin hair while others have more of a dejon mustard color. Probably just a thicker paint app. but who knows.

I guess I've gone variation crazy and my wallet feels the pain.

Just picked up a Snow Job with a two peg stand. To update this all encompassing thread I think that makes Beachhead, SE and Snow Job with 2 peg stands.

And to consolidate, thanks to those in other threads that posted the Scarlett bp hole and a variant shine to the aluminum process seen on the card fronts.

Vindication!!!!!!

I just KNEW I had seen these in the store, and now here's the proof!!!!

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj92/vpzjrii/SE1.jpg

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj92/vpzjrii/SE2.jpg
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

I'm glad you put up pics! Oddly enough, I just found mine on Sunday checking the one K-Mart I haven't been to since wave 1 07. I couldn't believe it either. AJ What was yours dated? Mine was 7345? and the Legions pack sitting next to it was dated 7269?. Obviously the "?" means I don't remember the shift. The only reason I remember the "7" is well... I don't know if the 7269? Legions pack came with the Joe pack but I'll take any clue I can to see if the set's been in other stores. I later went to 4 other K-Marts to hook up a friend and didn't find any more. I think my pack sat for a while. I did see more 7269? Legions packs.
    Last edited by KuuKuuSon; 03-22-2008 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KuuKuuSon
    I'm glad you put up pics! Oddly enough, I just found mine on Sunday checking the one K-Mart I haven't been to since wave 1 07. I couldn't believe it either. AJ What was yours dated? Mine was 7243? and the Legions pack sitting next to it was dated 7269?. Obviously the "?" means I don't remember the shift. The only reason I remember the "7" is well... I don't know if the 7269? Legions pack came with the Joe pack but I'll take any clue I can to see if the set's been in other stores. I later went to 4 other K-Marts to hook up a friend and didn't find any more. I think my pack sat for a while. I did see more 7269? Legions packs.
    The date stamp is 73452. I'm not really sure what that means though.

I didn't pay attention to the Legion packs but the other Joe packs in the store with the wide crotch SE were 71???

It should also be noted that along with the thin crotch SE, the pack also comes with a thin crotch Gung Ho. I know some people had questioned whether or not GH ever came with the small crotch in the 5-pack.

AJ (and everyone else) I am soooo sorry but mine was also 7345? I don't know how I typed in 7243?. Drugs are bad ummkay

did your also come with the thin crotch GungHo?