I have my Stone

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have my Stone

I have my Stone

Well, I finally got a Stone (well I am awaiting him). $52 shipped on ebay. My wife will kill me. It is an open one, but that is what I was going to do with him any way. I got it from the Mad Bubbler. So thanks Bubbler. I am Cliffb7521. So that is it for the Sigma, 8 inch, KFG scale figures for me. I don't have a Duke, Hi Tech, Heavy Duty, Kamakura, BAT, Red Ninja or Long Range so I may get them at some point, but they aren't a priority.

In a Few months, I have managed:

Two IG's
    Gung Ho
    Inferno
    Lockdown
    Sam SS
    Tox Zar
    Flint
    Commando Snake Eyes
    Spirit v1
    Grand Slam
    Destro
    Crime Boss Destro
    DNM
    Silver CC
    Shipwreck
    Backblast
    Deep Six
    Barrel Roll
    Firefly v1
    Firefly v2
    Zartan v1
    Lt. Stone

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Any chance in trading/selling that Crime Boss Destro? :P

I have:

Kamakura Ninja Flames
    Duke V1
    Hi-Tech V1
    Hi-Tech V2
    Desert Long Range
    Sky BAT
    Ninja BAT

I'll trade three of these for CB Destro...
    Last edited by TheBigOne; 10-12-2007 at 10:09 AM.

Dude you were very lucky to get it for less than $70. ever since toyfare included him in the top 100 toys of the last decade the going rate has gone up

Congrats
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Erick
    Dude you were very lucky to get it for less than $70. ever since toyfare included him in the top 100 toys of the last decade the going rate has gone up

Congrats
    Thanks, my limit had been $30 + SH for him (I know there wasn't much chance), but I figured $45 + SH was worth the extra $15 to end the hunt.

That's a really nice deal, considering how much they have been going for on eBay!

Me, I recieved my LT Stone for $14.99 plus shipping right when that Wave was released.

Wow, congrats Jay! I know you have been looking for Stone for a while. Say it ain't so about being done with the 8 inch Joes. I guess we'll all be done soon, but I want one of everybody. It's kinda exciting for me to think that I could have one of every figure from the line.

Off the top of my head, so far I have...

3 Ninja BATS
    3 Sky BATS
    Long Range with skull
    Long Range without skull
    v1 Snake Eyes
    2 v1 Tunnel Rats
    2 v1 Storm Shadows
    v1 High Tech
    2 Jungle Snake Eyes
    2 Arctic Dukes
    v1 Heavy Duty
    All three Arctic SE wolves
    Lt Stone
    v1 Zartan
    v2 Zartan
    IG
    2 Lockdowns
    v1 Firefly
    2 v2 Fireflys
    Sammy SS
    Inferno
    v1 Kamakura
    v2 Kamakura
    2 Ninja Showdowns
    2 v1 Spirits
    v2 Spirit
    6 green Hovercycles
    2 red Hovercycles
    2 quad Dukes
    1 quad Snake Eyes
    2 para Snake Eyes
    1 para Duke
    v2 Cobra Commander
    Snake Eyes Ninja Armor
    2 v1 Destros
    Storm Shadow with Crossbow
    Gung Ho
    2 Recondo AT sets
    2 SS AT sets
    Shipwreck

There are a bunch more that I want. Especially v1 CC, v2 Heavy Duty, v3 CC, Crime Destro, etc...
    Last edited by green firefly; 10-12-2007 at 12:44 PM.
    Trade and Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=48657
    My 3 3/4" Figure and Vehicle Price Guide: http://www.GIJoePriceGuide.com/

I was eyeballing that Stone pretty hard when I saw it on a few days ago, but I conceeded he was out of my price range.

I got mine on sunday!

HEY!!! I got a Lt. Stone at a K-Mart yesterday (10/14) for $13.49!!! I considered putting him up on E-Bay as I've seen them go for $40 - $70, but decided to open him up and play with with him instead!

I now have about 900+ 3.75" Joes, Zero 12" Joes and now EIGHT 8" guys (I just started buying them last week!) So far I got Power S.T.R.I.K.E. Duke for $11 on clearance at Wal-Mart. Cobra Commander for $11.49 on clearance at K-Mart, Destro at Tuesday Morning for $7.99 and Iron Grenadier, Samurai Storm Shadow, Lockdown and Toxic Zartan for $10.49 each at TRU.

I WANT MORE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quintonarledge
    HEY!!! I got a Lt. Stone at a K-Mart yesterday (10/14) for $13.49!!! I considered putting him up on E-Bay as I've seen them go for $40 - $70, but decided to open him up and play with with him instead!

I now have about 900+ 3.75" Joes, Zero 12" Joes and now EIGHT 8" guys (I just started buying them last week!) So far I got Power S.T.R.I.K.E. Duke for $11 on clearance at Wal-Mart. Cobra Commander for $11.49 on clearance at K-Mart, Destro at Tuesday Morning for $7.99 and Iron Grenadier, Samurai Storm Shadow, Lockdown and Toxic Zartan for $10.49 each at TRU.

I WANT MORE!!!!
    That's great! The 8 inch guys can be addicting once you actually open one up and see the quality. You were VERY lucky to find a Lt. Stone and a Cobra Commander. The Cobra Commander sometimes sells for more than a Stone. BTW, if your CC is the black v2 and he has a silver cape, he is very rare.
    Trade and Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=48657
    My 3 3/4" Figure and Vehicle Price Guide: http://www.GIJoePriceGuide.com/

Quote Originally Posted by green firefly
    That's great! The 8 inch guys can be addicting once you actually open one up and see the quality. You were VERY lucky to find a Lt. Stone and a Cobra Commander. The Cobra Commander sometimes sells for more than a Stone. BTW, if your CC is the black v2 and he has a silver cape, he is very rare.
    Thanks for the info, G.F.! Yep, that's the C.C. that I got! I opened him up too! ... and yeah, I'm totally addicted now! I HATED them at first 'cause I was used to the 1:18 Scale guys and didn't like the anime/kid friendly style of Sigma Six, but I gotta say now that they are pretty fun to play with. Lt. Stone has some of the best accessories/weapons ever! I can see why Toyfare had him on their top 100 list. I think that same figure was sitting on the self at K-Mart for 2 and half years! I'm glad that I was able to get one 'cause I don't want to overpay on E-Bay. I don't feel bad about opening him up either!
    Last edited by quintonarledge; 10-15-2007 at 12:46 PM.