Wave 2 showing up at TRU.

yojoe.com

Wave 2 showing up at TRU.

Found a lone Lady Jaye at my local TRU.

keep checkin' them pegs!

I don't much care for Lady Jaye, and the only figure that's out at the moment that I want is Firefly.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Willard Ohio, home of Seattle Seahawks QB Charlie Frye
    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiro
    Found a lone Lady Jaye at my local TRU.

keep checkin' them pegs!

I don't much care for Lady Jaye, and the only figure that's out at the moment that I want is Firefly.
    Which TRU? Sandusky?

Findings!!

I had actually almost given up hope for even getting the nostalgic feeling of finding the 25th Joes in stores, then lo and behold I was in a walmart in Fremont OH and found a Stalker(green not yellow) and Hooded CC. Then today went grocery shopping at Walmart and ventured through the toy area and holy cow! a peg with 5 joes on it. Only SE SS and CC, but 25th joes nonetheless. On the way home figures what the heck I'll venture into TRU and yet again to my amazement 2 pegs of 25th. Two Buzzers and SS SE. So there is finally hope of product staying on the pegs long enough us to find them. Happy hunting!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I stopped by a TRU yesterday morning about 5 minutes after they opened. They had two cases of wave 2 on a side of an endcap display. I picked up a Cobra Trooper and left the rest because I found the others at a Target last week. It was good to see the 25th at a TRU finally.