Your favourite Vehicle?

yojoe.com

Your favourite Vehicle?

Mine favourite has been sky striker and VAMP. I love both the jeep and the fighter. Regarding Cobra, RazorBack is my favourite vehicle.

Which one are yours?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

My favorite GiJoe vehicle has to be AWE Striker and Favorite Cobra vehicle has to be the HISS version 1.

I gotta go with the APC, I know it's boring, but the utility of that vehicle is unmatched. When it first came out it was the only way to move a large number of joes around. Great memories.

As far a cobra goes, I guess until they make the Cobra Transport/assault chopper (based on the sikorsky skycrane) I 'll have to go with the Rattler, I don't see Cobra having a large fighter wing, but a close support ground attack jet make great sence to me.
    C. M.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Can't just pick one..

Joe - Battle Bear, Skyhawk, Slam
    Cobra - Fang, Hiss, Moray
    The path of collecting is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil scalpers. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the lost through the valley of aisles. For he is truly his brothers keeper by leaving one on the peg and I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers collection, and you will know I am a true collector when lay my vengeance upon thee.

Joe: Rolling Thunder, Phantom X-19

Cobra: BUGG, Night Raven
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)