Sigma Scale Characters enter RAH Continuity

yojoe.com

Sigma Scale Characters enter RAH Continuity

I posted a similar thread over in the 3 3/4 section, but I don't know if all of you check there or not. Several Sigma Scale only characters made brief cameos in the recent comic via a map that listed there current whereabouts: Lt. Stone, Desert Wolf, Inferno and Lockdown are all current active members of the Joe team. Not much but it is cool to see these characters live on ...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Having the 8" Joes in the RAH universe is awesome. Great find!

Very interesting. Lt Stone in the RAH universe...just awesome!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Cool thing, I honestly didn't believe it'll happen, but I can't complain. It was a good decision
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

That's very nice to see. Maybe that means there is some future for these characters.
    Trade and Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=48657
    My 3 3/4" Figure and Vehicle Price Guide: http://www.GIJoePriceGuide.com/

Quote Originally Posted by green firefly
    That's very nice to see. Maybe that means there is some future for these characters.
    I hope so. For example, Lt Stone is just to cool of a character to languish in limbo.

yup!

Inferno's the highlight character of the FD special Joe comic coming out soon (RAH characters).

Quote Originally Posted by DaSmokeEater
    Inferno's the highlight character of the FD special Joe comic coming out soon (RAH characters).
    ???? I haven't heard anything about this. Is there any info anywhere?

Delayed project coming to light!

We've been a little behind our target release, but in conjunction with Devil's Due, Kunoichi Inc., Hasbro, and several sponsors, a local Chicago suburb FD has arranged a G.I. Joe fire prevention special issue due to be released before years end. As part of a grant from FEMA/DHS it will become available to the fire service nationwide as a tool for teaching fire prevention and life safety using a story format vs. the traditional "coloring book" method.

As we get towards the printing schedule end, we'll be making press releases and other announcements regarding the comic. It really is a neat project to be a part of though! I tried posting a pencilling of the cover art here, but I don't think it took.

Inferno was chosen because he is the "active" firefighter in the line currently. 5 "staple" characters from the RAH line will be working with him in this issue.

Hasbro should look at Alyosha's 3 3/4 custom LT. Stone, it is sweet(just like his Wraith, Sei-Tin, and Billy).