K-Mart has a 10% sale for the new G.I. Joe figures

yojoe.com

K-Mart has a 10% sale for the new G.I. Joe figures

In one of their new online Weekly Circular Ads K-Mart now has the new 25th Ann G.I. Joe figures on sale at 10%. Not bad but wonder if this is for all K-Mart stores around the U.S.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The Kmart here in Laramie, WY has had a 10% tag on 4 wave 1 5 packs for about a month now. I thought it was because nobody was buying them. They have been sitting on the shelf for 3 months now. I would get one of each, but Im waiting for them carded.

From the ad online it looks like the 10 percent sale is either for just the box set or the new loose figures or maybe both. So how much would a figure cost with a 10 percent sale? I'm a bit rusty when it comes to math these days

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

10%, 1/10 of the total taken off. Just look and the first 2 numbers of the price before the decimel, and put a decimel. So, $25.00 @ 10% is $2.50 off, or 22.50. $5.99 @ 10% is $0.60 so $5.39 + or - a cent... Not much of a savings, considering if you spent $100, you only save $10, enought to buy a single pack for essentially tax free...

Too bad they don't have any new Joes.
    Stupidity should be painful.
    She's gone from suck to blow!

THey had the 5 packs at my Kmart, so I finally picked them up and kept only Roadblock, Stormy and the GIJoe sound item.

:-) Love Kmart.
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

I actually work at K-Mart right now. I unload the trucks. All we have is a few 5-packs and no singles. I've seen tons of hasbro boxes come off that truck, and none of them are for joes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean
    10%, 1/10 of the total taken off. Just look and the first 2 numbers of the price before the decimel, and put a decimel. So, $25.00 @ 10% is $2.50 off, or 22.50. $5.99 @ 10% is $0.60 so $5.39 + or - a cent... Not much of a savings, considering if you spent $100, you only save $10, enought to buy a single pack for essentially tax free...
    It is only good if you pick up the 5 packs.
    Singles are $4.88 at Wal-Mart. Ironically I mostly find the singles at Wal-mart.
    I only have 1 K-Mart near me vs 4 Walmarts.

Too bad I already got all of them besides Kmarts here don't have a clue of the Joe event.

I just found all of wave 3 at k-Mart (Including yellow Stalker ) and got the 10% off...