unofficial 25th Anniversary checklist - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Additions

You can add these to the Quick Kick news as well.
    Confirmed for '08;

B.A.T.
    Lady Jaye (new head sculpt)
    Scarlett (new head scuplt)
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Flophouse
    You can add these to the Quick Kick news as well.
    Confirmed for '08;

B.A.T.
    Lady Jaye (new head sculpt)
    Scarlett (new head scuplt)
    done. I know Hasbro said we'd see a 1986-style Serpentor in '08, too. But, I'll hold of that until we here more.

I rehauled my checklist with the latest Comic Book Two Pack intel.

Woo-hoo! Falcon, Tripwire, Nemesis Enforcer, Iron Grenadiers, Red Star, Copperhead and possibly even... Invasor?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

newly found variant for you guys to add.

5-pack grey Snake Eyes has been found with the fixed crotch that the single pack black snake eyes has.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

I can only hope to see more of the Joes arriving to Puerto Rico. It so damn slow(the flowing of shipped figures) here.

the checklist is updated as of 01/24/08

I may be wrong, but I was under the assumption that the Firefly/Greenshirt pack would be Firefly versus 4 GI Joe "Greenshirts", and that it should be listed with the Cobra Ninjas and Night Watch packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Alighieri
    I may be wrong, but I was under the assumption that the Firefly/Greenshirt pack would be Firefly versus 4 GI Joe "Greenshirts", and that it should be listed with the Cobra Ninjas and Night Watch packs.
    good catch. I've edited my list. I also am no longer listing variants or case assortments as its getting too crazy to keep up with that.

Quote Originally Posted by quintonarledge
    good catch. I've edited my list. I also am no longer listing variants or case assortments as its getting too crazy to keep up with that.
    Such a nit pick, but I think you have SE, 4 RN and a Red Ninja Leader. SHould just be 3 RN for a total of 5 I think. No bigee this list rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay West
    Such a nit pick, but I think you have SE, 4 RN and a Red Ninja Leader. SHould just be 3 RN for a total of 5 I think. No bigee this list rocks.
    Good catch, Jay. I editted my list.