unofficial 25th Anniversary checklist - Page 6

yojoe.com

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Wait... that guy on the RAM is another Breaker? Cool. I hate the big-headed one. Does new breaker have a headset and backpack?
    Scot, aka Rooster3D
    Rooster3D at deviantArt. Dig around for GI Joe in 3D!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by quintonarledge
    done. I know Hasbro said we'd see a 1986-style Serpentor in '08, too. But, I'll hold of that until we here more.
    The Hasbro website has The Air Chariot vs Armadillo, and it says it includes Serpentor. One could assume that is the way we will be getting the 86 style Serpentor.

http://www.hasbro.com/gijoe/default....F47059AFCC322F

Can sombody tell me what "wave" we are curently in?
    I haven't seen Rock & Roll Torpedo Cobra Commander wave yet in stores here.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by echo-3
    Can sombody tell me what "wave" we are curently in?
    I haven't seen Rock & Roll Torpedo Cobra Commander wave yet in stores here.
    The current wave is 6, which includes the figs mentioned above. They appear to be hitting the stores right now even tho I have yet to see them too.

Talking

Yeah got wave 6 today so thats current.

This line is way stronger that VvV or spytroops. Its going to be a lot of waves.

IS anybody still finding the early waves with snake-eyes and beachhead and flint? I just started collecting and am playing catch-up!

Quote Originally Posted by shipwrecks-drinking-mate
    IS anybody still finding the early waves with snake-eyes and beachhead and flint? I just started collecting and am playing catch-up!
    Not me, in Indiana. The Scarlett wave is all Im seeing and its drying up now.
    I guess the Pedo,Rock&Roll,CC wave hit one time here but I havent seen it.
    Better hit up ebay. Minus Flint and Snake Eyes w/Timber ,You can get some pretty good deals if your patent. Good luck.

I updated my list again.

I'm holding off on putting the "Arise, Serpentor, Arise", "Pyrimid of Darkness" and "GI Joe the Movie" entertainment packs on the list untilt he names of the figures are confirmed.

Also, I didn't mention the upcoming 12" figures (Flint, Dusty, Bazooka, etc.) 'cause this is a 1:18 scale site even those are classic ARAH characters.
    Real men don't play with dolls.... they play with ACTION figures

i have only seen a couple pre-Wave 4 figures (Buzzer, Shipwreck) in my 6 relatively convenient Wal-Marts and 5 kind-of-local Targets. just the rubbish ones that nobody really wants.

At the moment you are more likely to see wave 4, 5 and 6 on the stores.