unofficial 25th Anniversary checklist - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    I updated my list and also added a Case Breakdown per single-carded wave if anyone needs that info, too

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by HXDelgado
    Hey
    I havent heard of this set:
    upcoming Senior Ranking Officers Evolution box-set: three Cobra Officers/Troopers

Whats the deal?
    I would imagine an army building pack.
    Looking for a Convention Jinx MOC (The Black One). If you have one, let me know!

I just added this info about the upcoming comic Two-Packs Wave 3 to the front page

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Understocked

Quote Originally Posted by pain
    I wish my local stores would stock these things so I wouldn't have to resort to ebay. Great work on the lists by the way. Guys like ya'll make it very easy to collect.
    More frustration for the group.

All I see is the original 25th 6 figure set. I didn't think availability would be such a problem, so I didn't buy the single carded figs the first time I saw them. Alas and alack. Beachhead is probably worth 50 bucks. This is reminiscent or worse than your typical 80s situation, where they would make 1 Snake-Eyes figure for every 50 or so "Scoop the photo-journalist" crap figures, probably to up the value and make everyone drool and upset.

***Yo, HASBRO! START RESTOCKING SOME SHELVES!***

just 3 new figures in wave 6?
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

updated the second list as well, for those who need it.

In one of the December Q&A's, Hasbro says Bludd and Bill are going to be in Wave 3 '08. So that would put them in this lists Wave 7 instead of 8? Could we be getting a larger Wave 3/7 to make up for Wave 2/6?

Here we go:

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=9&itemid=12224

TNI: Will Major Bludd and [COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Wild [/COLOR][COLOR=blue! important]Bill[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] also be included with Battle Armor Cobra Commander, Rock N' Roll, and Lt. Torpedo for Wave 6?

Hasbro: No, Major Bludd and Wild Bill were pushed back to Wave 3 of 2008. When you see the results, you will agree it was worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay West
    Here we go:

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=9&itemid=12224

TNI: Will Major Bludd and [COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Wild [/COLOR][COLOR=blue! important]Bill[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] also be included with Battle Armor Cobra Commander, Rock N' Roll, and Lt. Torpedo for Wave 6?

Hasbro: No, Major Bludd and Wild Bill were pushed back to Wave 3 of 2008. When you see the results, you will agree it was worth the wait.
    I've made the update to my list. Thanks, Jay.

Does anyone know if the mail order Doc comes with a stand with his name on it like the other 25th anniversary figures? I was wondering because I don't think I've seen a picture of the figure yet with a stand.
    Last edited by A.J.; 12-21-2007 at 08:34 AM.