GI Joe Sigma 6 Vehicle confusion??? - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What was the retail price for each of those vehicles?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: R.o.c.c.

I'm not sure because I only have the Sigma 6 version, but this version has the GI Joe (Sigma 6 logo version) Sigma 6, and the number "6" with the triangle shapes on it. That's all on the front sheet portion.

Other than the Box, the 2.5 Long Range, and the Instruction sheet, there are no identifying marks on the vehicle showing Sigma Six. Just black colored GI Joe Logos in the "Venom vs Valor" style. I would think to save money, They'd just leave the instructions alone.

Also, I looked at the Toy-R-Us website, and a four-pack set of 2.5 Cobra Commander along w/three other figures went for $24.99??! I got it at ROSS for $3.99 a few weeks ago. What's up with that? Do these sets sell selectively higher for more desirable figures? I bought them because they were cheap and fun. Amazing...

By the way, the DragonHawk is one fun toy, especially with the vehicles you magnetize with. Also, I guess the only Scarlett you'll ever see in this line will come with the "Winged Fury" Rhino Helicopter. And the 2.5 Baroness (in the four figure set), if you can find her.

SkyBuzz

Quote Originally Posted by Skybuzz
    I'm not sure because I only have the Sigma 6 version, but this version has the GI Joe (Sigma 6 logo version) Sigma 6, and the number "6" with the triangle shapes on it. That's all on the front sheet portion.
    Well, it sounds as though it's a new version. Here's the DTC version for you to compare:

http://www.yojoe.com/vehicles/05/roc...ructions.shtml

http://www.yojoe.com/vehicles/05/rocc/blueprints.shtml

We'd need scans of the Sigma 6 instructions and blueprints if they are, indeed, different.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The retail price Ross's had on the vehicle was $40.00 for the ROCC, and $40.00 for the Dragonhawk. Their price was $18.99 for the ROCC, and $12.99 for the Dragon Hawk. And at those prices, they went QUICK! All they have for now, is the 8 inch DUKE with the sound accessories for $12.99, and even those are selling pretty well.

SkyBuzz

Thanks for prices. I only wished I would got that ROCC when I saw it. I did get a Dragonhawk for 19 at Target and that was one cool toy!