If there be a 25th style Voltar, Annihilator, TARGAT...

yojoe.com

If there be a 25th style Voltar, Annihilator, TARGAT...

...should they retain their original colors or be given different paint jobs to better match the classic red/black/gold Iron Grenadier colors?

In this case, I say repaint.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

...Repaint, all the way!! The color-schemes of both of those, along with Undertows, made no sense. Then again, neither did Darklon, Voltar...

Quote Originally Posted by Reptilian Popinjay
    ...should they retain their original colors or be given different paint jobs to better match the classic red/black/gold Iron Grenadier colors?
    Repaints of course, imagine a 25th Voltar with a proper color scheme....(sigh)

But I LOVE the original Undertow, and that's one figure I wouldn't touch...
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Are there pics of the other IG figure (Voltar, etc) in a more black and gold color scheme? If so, I'd like to see 'em. Might make cool customs.

I would love to see them in their original colors. I got in late in the game and those 3 were part of my army so they hold a special place!!!

Original colors all the way!

I've always liked Annihilator the way he was. I'd send him out on missions with Alley Viper. But a different paint job on Voltar would be extra cool (gold, black, and red). TARGAT is in DESPERATE need of new paint scheme.
    "Anyone can use a weapon. But the ninja IS a weapon." - Storm Shadow

IG box set?