What a day of hunting!!! Cases fellas, I'm talking cases!!!

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What a day of hunting!!! Cases fellas, I'm talking cases!!!

Yup, all I wanted to find was the remaining 4 wave 3 guys and I found them at my first stop (Target). I then went to a local Wal Mart looking for the new Masterpiece Starscream only to see that they were getting out cases new Hasbro stuff from the rear of the store.

This lady wheeled out a cart loaded with 25th ann figures, looked at the numerous Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow's and Serpentors on the shelf and started wheeling them back.

"Hey! Excuse me, are you going to open those cases?"

"No, my manager says if the shelves are full I'm not supposed to open new stuff."

"But these are the same figures, can't you put out some different ones?"

"Sorry, you'll have to talk to the manager about that."

I was going to get a full set for my buddy who has been desperately looking for the Wave 3 stuff but I just gave up.

I then went to another Wal Mart still looking for the Starscream only to find a Hasbro rep and cases of product at this store. I had a nice conversation with her and she said she's been stopped many time by guys looking for the 25th Joe stuff. She also said the Starscream hasn't made it this far east yet. I guess it comes out in California first (makes sense, it comes here from China) and moves east. She said to expect the Masterpiece units by this time next week.

BTW...she WAS nice enough to open some cases for me and I was able to get the W3 set for my buddy.
    I pledge my undying allegiance to Cobra and it's noble commander...
    Being bad is just too much fun and I’ll get free plastic surgery!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

That is awesome. I found a case of new stuff last week. Not cases but still. Had everything I wanted plus a few.
    Parts needed --- buy or trade!!
    Night Striker -- vertical veins & horizontal veins
    Dreadnok stinger -- Drivers door
    CAT -- gun tip, battery cover

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The Target i work at put out a case of Wave 2 figures and i waited 4 hours till my lunch to buy them. I walked by the aisle every now and then to make sure they were still there, they were and bought them all. Now i just need Stalker,Firefly,Shipwreck and Cobra Commander from Wave 1 and i will have every figure of the waves.
    Looking for 25th IGs,Alpine,Leatherneck and Short Fuze

Lucky day for you! How much is that Starscream MPC?

Quote Originally Posted by smokehouse

"No, my manager says if the shelves are full I'm not supposed to open new stuff."

Now this, I just don't understand. At all. She already had the cases rolled out, a customer there willing to buy a bunch of figs., and she says "no". I thought the whole point of these giant buildings labeled "Wal-Mart" was to you know, SELL STUFF!

I would have raised a big scene if I were you. That kind of stupidity really angers me.

Quote Originally Posted by Syna3sthesia
    Lucky day for you! How much is that Starscream MPC?
    looks like $60:

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/d...oduct_id=20776

Unlike the Japanese MP Starscream, this one is actually colored like the original cartoon.

Man do I want one bad...
    I pledge my undying allegiance to Cobra and it's noble commander...
    Being bad is just too much fun and I’ll get free plastic surgery!

looks like $60:

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/d...oduct_id=20776

Unlike the Japanese MP Starscream, this one is actually colored like the original cartoon.

Man do I want one bad...
    They've made it as far east as Springfield MO, they are priced at $48.88.
    Stupidity should be painful.
    She's gone from suck to blow!

Yup, all I wanted to find was the remaining 4 wave 3 guys and I found them at my first stop (Target). I then went to a local Wal Mart looking for the new Masterpiece Starscream only to see that they were getting out cases new Hasbro stuff from the rear of the store.

This lady wheeled out a cart loaded with 25th ann figures, looked at the numerous Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow's and Serpentors on the shelf and started wheeling them back.

I was going to get a full set for my buddy who has been desperately looking for the Wave 3 stuff but I just gave up.

I then went to another Wal Mart still looking for the Starscream only to find a Hasbro rep and cases of product at this store. I had a nice conversation with her and she said she's been stopped many time by guys looking for the 25th Joe stuff. She also said the Starscream hasn't made it this far east yet. I guess it comes out in California first (makes sense, it comes here from China) and moves east. She said to expect the Masterpiece units by this time next week.

BTW...she WAS nice enough to open some cases for me and I was able to get the W3 set for my buddy.
    You should have taken all the figures off the rack and said "I'm buying them all right now!" lol

Typical of walmart.
    Mark my words walmart will be reduced to nothing in the near future if they don't wise up and I am not talking about just the toys.Every time I go into a walmart a employee gives me an attitude.I am kind and respectful,but I expect that from wally world.I have helped tons of people find what they wanted when a employee said they didn't have it.Target is my place.I love it!!
    By the way I did a price comparison on a whole lot of different items at walmart and different stores.Walmart is rarely cheaper anymore.Target is by far usually the cheapest.Or if something is a dollar cheaper at wally world I would rather give target that dollar and not have to put up with jerks.(I am not talking about all walmart employees,just the ones I have dealt with)
    Last edited by cobraferret; 11-03-2007 at 01:46 AM.
    Memories are some of the greatest gifts anyone can receive.