Found wave 2 today! :)

yojoe.com

Found wave 2 today! :)

I went to Target today, fully prepared for the usual dissapointment.

I was thrown completely off guard to find at least 2 assorments of wave 2. I had 0 Beach heads, and now I have 2.

I also have Serpentor, Buzzer and Lady Jaye that I can open. (I save one of each for display.) Previously the only ones I've opened are snake eyes and Stalker. I call them my little assault team, in reference to G.I.Joe #50. Beach head will now fit perfectly there. Hehe...of course, the cracked Lady Jaye will only keep reminding me that I don't have a loose Flint, and maybe never will.

Anyway, it was a complete surprise to find ANY Joes, especially at 3pm on a busy Saturday!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

congrats. flint will be easier soon.

Im glad i got Flint when i did i've yet to see him again and with everyone saying he's hard to find im glad i got mine.
    Looking for 25th IGs,Alpine,Leatherneck and Short Fuze

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Black timber is the hard to find...I find Flint too often!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbluez
    I went to Target today, fully prepared for the usual dissapointment
    hahaha, that's a contestant for the quote of the year award....
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

I already found Beachhead & Lady Jaye at TRU. Then I found Buzzer at Wal-Mart.
    Yesterday I finally found Cobra Viper glider Pilot at Target.
    I'm still missing Flint & Cobra Officer from wave 1.
    The only wave 3 I have is Shipwreck with shark tattoo. I haven't seen any other wave 3 figures besides him.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternateUniverse Steeler
    congrats. flint will be easier soon.
    Oooh, that is awesome news that I hadn't heard before. Thanks a lot!

Here's mine, w/ Lady Jaye:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/9...adyjayepl2.jpg

Although I wouldn't have it, if Jbluez hadn't hunted one down and offered it to me, along with the original 5-pack, Storm Shadow, and Snake Eyes. I didn't have a dollar to my name at the time, but eventually wound up paying him back with other figures as I found them.

Though I've kept all the recent cards so far, I haven't kept any sealed except for a Cobra Officer I'm trying to trade for a Trooper. If he doesn't go soon, I may wind up opening that one too though, rather than holding onto it.

(I'm also in the "Lady Jaye is not dead" camp, btw.)
    "I'm sure you're a big hit on Halloween, Zartan." - Colonel Sharp

Trade list!

I must be the only person here who sees wave 2 figures (minus trooper) everywhere I go, but has yet to see a single wave 3 figure at any store. . .and I got all the wave 2s from Hasbrotoyshop. Wacky.