Who would win in an Epic battle between the GI Joe Universe & the Star Wars Universe? - Page 4

yojoe.com

View Poll Results: Who would win in an Epic battle between the GI Joe Universe & the Star Wars Universe?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • The culmination of Joe & Cobra would send the Imperials and Rebels into hyperspace!

9 18.00%
  • The Imperials and Rebels would destroy Cobra & the Joes!

36 72.00%
  • It would end in a tie with both sides suffering major casulties.

5 10.00%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

MAYBE, just maybe!?

Quote Originally Posted by Random
    Hate to say it, but Star Wars would clean up. There is just no way the Joes could get around the whole 'Force' thing.

UNLESS...

Dr. Mindbender could find a way of manipulating Midicloreans... I mean, if he can mash up DNA to make Serpentor then...

Darth Snake Eyes anyone?
    Whoa!!! Therein lies their weakness. I had forgot about those things, yes I do believe Dr. Mindbender may be on to something. Meanwhile to give him time for the experiment, declare Earth an open city and be submissive to the invaders! AHA, AHA, we now have a chance!!!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

And on the next stop in the tour you will see Geeks in their natural habitat as they discuss who would win in a Star Wars/GI Joe uber battle. Don't get to close or one of the normally timid creatures stirred into a frenzy by this heated debate might mistake you for a twinkie...

Anyway as I gulp down my twinkie in my parents basement, I gotta go with the Force though with some of the crazy things SS and SE have done are we sure Arashikage isn't Japanese for "The Force."

Quote Originally Posted by Jay West
    And on the next stop in the tour you will see Geeks in their natural habitat as they discuss who would win in a Star Wars/GI Joe uber battle. Don't get to close or one of the normally timid creatures stirred into a frenzy by this heated debate might mistake you for a twinkie...
    LOL so funny....and sadly....so true

As much as I love the Joes, I'd go for Star Wars all the way - I mean: the force, the superior technology, the resilience of the rebels, the shear size of the imperial forces, vader, yoda, and luke… they would whip it up all over the Joes & Cobra. "nuff said
    "O wad some Power the giftie gie us
    To see oursels as ithers see us! "

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I don't know which is more silly...

The fact that the question was even asked...

Or

The fact that I'm replying to the question...

Explain to be how the Joe/Cobra's whom would be from the "past" be able to defeat the Rebel/Empire's from the "future"...

They have huge deathstars, lightsabres, force etc...

Seriously, if we logically broke this down into an actually problem, how could anyone really think the Joe/Cobra's would stand a chance...

Tanner
    Vehicle Parts Need List || Weapons Need List || For Sale Thread
    ==================================================
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by GBPackRat
    I don't know which is more silly...

The fact that the question was even asked...

Or

The fact that I'm replying to the question...

Explain to be how the Joe/Cobra's whom would be from the "past" be able to defeat the Rebel/Empire's from the "future"...

They have huge deathstars, lightsabres, force etc...

Seriously, if we logically broke this down into an actually problem, how could anyone really think the Joe/Cobra's would stand a chance...

Tanner
    LOl, I know what you mean...

given the opening blurb from SW films though-
    it would be "current" Joes/Cobra versus "past" Rebel/Empire forces.

Remember- it was long time ago, in a Galaxy Far,far away....
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."

Worst reply ever, Arashikage means Storm Shadow, ala G.I.joe #25.
    (that was supposed to sound like "the comic book guy" from the simpsons. Get it?)

Star Wars would totally kick butt, I remember reading the stormtrooper armor was impervious to "slug throwers" (read firearms) and how can we even defend our selves from from an orbital bombardment from a star destroy.

Wait a sec. "mom I told you never to disturb me when I'm in my undergroud man shelter,.....I don't care if you have laundry to do."

Quote Originally Posted by Jay West

Anyway as I gulp down my twinkie in my parents basement, I gotta go with the Force though with some of the crazy things SS and SE have done are we sure Arashikage isn't Japanese for "The Force."
    C. M.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtattoo
    LOl, I know what you mean...

given the opening blurb from SW films though-
    it would be "current" Joes/Cobra versus "past" Rebel/Empire forces.

Remember- it was long time ago, in a Galaxy Far,far away....
    Yeah Tanner. Duh! That's it, I'm revoking your geek card. Anyone who doesn't know that Star Wars takes place in the past doesn't deserve a wedgie, much less a swirly.
    Sam
    Read my blog, or I will replace all your Argen 7 figs with Crystal Balls!

Quote Originally Posted by danyanda
    Kind of the same thing I said about MOTU.

Snake Eyes + space suit = GI Joe victory.

Until somebody decides to enlist Wolverine Snake Eyes is going to win.
    HAHA.. yeah right. Until any Jedi or Sith hands poor SE AND all the other ninjas their collective butts on a droid platter... space suit or not.

Snake Eyes tries to use his ancient ninja anti laser blast mind trick, but then realizes.. there is no such thing! GASP! He dies.

Storm Shadow jumps out. NOOO.. you killed my brother. Pulls out his shinning sword. Slashing it dramatically through the air. Charges (any Jedi or Sith name here). Suddenly Stormy's sword is not longer in his hand. There is the sound of a snap-hiss. (Lightsaber igniting) So he reaches for another of his weapons. Thats' when he realizes... his arms arms are gone. Ninjas get owned.

Last edited by GENERAL HAWK 7; 11-12-2007 at 07:27 PM.
    Some people are like Slinkies...
    They are really good for nothing, but they always bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Though.. it would rock to see what Hawk could do if he learned to use the Force. "Herrrrreee Cobra Commander.... " hehe
    Some people are like Slinkies...
    They are really good for nothing, but they always bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Well many of Jedi have fallen at the hands of non-Jedi, so the Force issue isn't really that big a deal, so Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow could do some damage there. Better technology doesn't guarantee a victory. The Rebels aren't as well organized as the Joes from a military standpoint, so the Joes may face more competition from the Empire. So many small factors to consider, but I love both lines.