Who would win in an Epic battle between the GI Joe Universe & the Star Wars Universe?

yojoe.com

View Poll Results: Who would win in an Epic battle between the GI Joe Universe & the Star Wars Universe?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • The culmination of Joe & Cobra would send the Imperials and Rebels into hyperspace!

9 18.00%
  • The Imperials and Rebels would destroy Cobra & the Joes!

36 72.00%
  • It would end in a tie with both sides suffering major casulties.

5 10.00%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Who would win in an Epic battle between the GI Joe Universe & the Star Wars Universe?

I read the other poll about MOTU and thought this might be a better comparison. I couldn't think of enough MOTU vehicles. But, I can think of a ton of similarities in this line. These are also a clash of my two favorite lines.

This battle would encompass all of the GI Joe Line VS all of the Star Wars. Meaning Joe and Cobra would be battling the Rebels and Imperials. For the sake of argument lets use the original trilogy (4,5,6).

So, who would win in this epic battle!
    Last edited by YELSEW; 11-11-2007 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Title Change.
    Looking for a Convention Jinx MOC (The Black One). If you have one, let me know!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

As a Kid GI Joe and the Rebels would take on Cobra as one force and the Galactic Empire as the other.........

Greedy Bad Guys don't like to team up.

Paul

two words.... FORCE CHOKE.
    end of argument.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by zartan15
    two words.... FORCE CHOKE.
    end of argument.
    Uh huh

two words

STAR BRIGADE
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors

I love the Joes, but the Deathstar could simply destroy earth and all the Joes and Cobras on it.

Imperial Super Star Destroyer
    If the Death Star was around when this battle took place it would last seconds.
    I love g.i.joe,but it would be an annihilation.
    You have the force thing,massive amounts of firepower.Also g.i.joe and cobra are only on 1 planet.Imperial and rebel are on hundreds.
    Memories are some of the greatest gifts anyone can receive.

No way man. Captain Grid Iron would punt a football grenade right up the Death Star's hole!

Any team can beat any team on a given Sunday.

If Luke could fir a missle into the weak spot of the Death Star, then it is possible that one of the pilots from Joe or Cobra could.

You can not say who would win in one encounter. I would say that if they fought the same battle 10 times, but in different conditions (or even the same conditions) Star Wars would probably win more times.

Then, how are we to know that the Joe and Cobra force would not just build some sort of space ship and launch a nuke at them. Yes, I do believe that Nuclear weapons are stronger than most of the weapons from SW universe. Strictly because they are nothing but laser blasts. They leave no after affects. It is a single impact blast. Your skin doesn't start peeling off if one lands near you. Also, laser is actually a light blast. Cobra or Joe would invent some kinda reflective mirror suit, and send it right back at them. Same thing with the Death Star's Super Blast. It is in fact a light beam. Therefore, it can be deflected.

That's what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek2783
    No way man. Captain Grid Iron would punt a football grenade right up the Death Star's hole!
    My money is on Big Lob doing a slam dunk into the Deathstar to end the war.
    Looking for 25th IGs,Alpine,Leatherneck and Short Fuze

Joes got the Defiant, before earth gets destroyed they would fly up there and destroy it. I do believe in Capt Grid Iron abilities to sink a football in there!