Wave 6 Pic's - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wave 6 Pic's

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeWRATH360
    I hope both Torpedo and CC have removable masks. And CC better not have snake skin under that.
    He should look like Fred, actually. Since Fred VII spent the most time in that armor...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

that depends which story line you consider to be canon, following the cartoon, Fred doesn't even exist.

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeWRATH360
    Cobra Commander looks awesome. And whats the difference with this Snake Eyes and all the others, they all look the same.
    Ah, but see, this Snake-Eyes has a wrist mounted crossbow, so he's different

These figures look great. And there is an army builder (for me at least): the armored CC. I use them as Heavy-Artillery Troops.
    Sam
    Read my blog, or I will replace all your Argen 7 figs with Crystal Balls!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Woohoo! ORDERED!

I think it should be Fred under the CC helmet and they should use that face under the Crimson Guard helmets too. That's just my personal opinion of course.

I did kind of hope for Rock n Roll V2, but I'm not surprised they put the original one out first.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakemesh
    Woohoo! ORDERED!

I think it should be Fred under the CC helmet and they should use that face under the Crimson Guard helmets too. That's just my personal opinion of course.

I did kind of hope for Rock n Roll V2, but I'm not surprised they put the original one out first.
    Well who knows if Fred is going to be CC, but with that Hama comic exploring the Fred program for the comic packs it looks like Fred is coming in some form.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cobra Commander looks awesome!

Hey is Burrito eating Snake Eyes...must have him!!!

Rock n Roll...ah..ok I guess...I loved his 2nd version better

Torpedo...h@ll yeah!!!!

2 out of 4...not bad!

personally, Rock 'N' Roll is the only one I'll pick up (if I ever see him)
    C. M.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay West
    I can't imagine the wave is only 4 figures.
    Isn't it really only 3? I mean Snake Eyes Black is technically from the previous wave.

Like someone else mentioned, I hope they're saving other characters to go with new vehicles.

...The comic's canon to the toyline. Hama wrote the comics and the file-cards. The toyline & comic tie together tightly & compliment each other. The cartoon was balderdash!