Wanted: The Nightmare Before Christmas DVD

yojoe.com

Wanted: The Nightmare Before Christmas DVD

I am looking to buy The Nightmare Before Christmas DVD, the original or the special edition which I believe came out in 2000 or somewhere around there.
    If anyone has this DVD in it's original case let me know.
    Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Wow, I had no idea that this was OOP and going for so much until I read this post and checked it out. How lame is that? But then again, stinkin Disney always does this to build up anticipation for their once every 10 year release of their kids movies. . .

Anyway, this looks like the cheapest deal, though the origin of the seller and the large quantities available might raise an eyebrow or two. . .(beware, their might be Chinese subtitles):

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Nightmare-Be...QQcmdZViewItem

(free bump)
    Last edited by karamazov80; 11-25-2007 at 10:37 PM.

Wow... That's just crazy. I knew there was a cult following, but I didn't realize that even the DVD was hard to come by. I'm glad I picked up my SE a while back at retail.

Might I suggest checking second market bookstores and video stores. I know we have a handful of bookstores in the Madison area which all also sell DVD's. Might be a good place to check if you have a few local shops in your area.

Looks like I'll be keeping my eye out for this at stores and garage sales...

Makes me wonder what other DVD's out there are OOP and have value.

Tanner
    Vehicle Parts Need List || Weapons Need List || For Sale Thread
    ==================================================
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by GBPackRat
    Wow... That's just crazy. I knew there was a cult following, but I didn't realize that even the DVD was hard to come by. I'm glad I picked up my SE a while back at retail.

Might I suggest checking second market bookstores and video stores. I know we have a handful of bookstores in the Madison area which all also sell DVD's. Might be a good place to check if you have a few local shops in your area.

Looks like I'll be keeping my eye out for this at stores and garage sales...

Makes me wonder what other DVD's out there are OOP and have value.

Tanner
    what is OOP?
    Looking for a Convention Jinx MOC (The Black One). If you have one, let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Crossfire
    Out of Print
    Learn something new every day.
    Looking for a Convention Jinx MOC (The Black One). If you have one, let me know!