Finally a G.I. Joe video game!!!! - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scar Face
    Finally? There have been 3 or 4 video games with G.I. Joe before

But as the new one will be a movie game....I'm prepared for the worst, but hoping for the best
    Thats what I was thinking. I was actually quite fond of the arcade one where you were Duke and Snake Eyes in a constant state of running forward.

Johnny

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

cool! I doubt it'll be any worse than any of the other video games based on GI JOE... the atari/c64 one wasn't any good... the two for the NES were only OK, and the Arcade version was... meh at best.

Heck, I hope they have a couple different games. Like a campaign game like Command and Conquer, an FPS and maybe some kind of RPG would all be nice, and would hit several types of game players.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman2099
    cool! I doubt it'll be any worse than any of the other video games based on GI JOE... the atari/c64 one wasn't any good... the two for the NES were only OK, and the Arcade version was... meh at best.

Heck, I hope they have a couple different games. Like a campaign game like Command and Conquer, an FPS and maybe some kind of RPG would all be nice, and would hit several types of game players.
    The closer it is to C&C the happier I'll be. I know first person shooters are what's big right now, but that only gives you full control of one character. With the removed overhead views in games like C&C or the AOE run, you can use the full army & have much more control if you are more interested in the bigger picture.
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

can u show me the link for gi joe game?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wnHlM-f9sDc

check out my collection.

I think one day there will also be a gijoe spinoff game that you can play as either snake eyes or storm shadow and it would be in the style of metal gear solid.

C&C type would be great, but I think a Battlefield style game would be better.
    Looking for a Convention Jinx MOC (The Black One). If you have one, let me know!

[QUOTE=yojoe_king]can u show me the link for gi joe game?

QUOTE]

It was in the Rumor Mill section in EGM.
    Looking for a Convention Jinx MOC (The Black One). If you have one, let me know!

Hopefully the DS version will be a 2d sidescroller.

How about a Joe version and a Cobra version, a la Transformers?

i wouldnt mind a first person shooter,but since no one usally gets hit it would be very frustrating,id like something along a splinter cell type or resedent evil puzzle game.maybe like resident evil outbreak,where u can choose the team u want to complete a mission,maybe a joe or cobra choice at the beginning,or like call of duty games with live multiplayer games,now that would rock
    Im not Mad at all. Im just differently sane