Finally a G.I. Joe video game!!!! - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Any idea if the game would be released on PS3 and 360 or is it just for one of those platforms?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'd like to see a Joe game in the style of X-Men Legends or Ultimate Alliance. I know superhero moves aren't GI Joe, but that could be done with weapons and special combat moves, like Snake Eyes could have ninja moves, Roadblock could have brute strength, stuff like that. Nick Fury in Ultimate Alliance doesn't have any super powers, his moves are throws and weapons. The only thing that isn't is his cloaking device feature. I'd also like to see a Battlefront style game, FPS would be cool too, and an over-head military strategy game would be cool too. Also, I've never really played this game, but I'm surprised they haven't made a GI Joe Risk before. The coolest version of that I've seen was Rebellion, a PC game that came out in the 90's. That would be a cool GI Joe idea too. There are lots of great concepts for a good GI Joe game, but the problems I can see are 1. demand, 2. story, 3. making it work (like the Marvel Ultimate Alliance concept)

I'd buy the game if it had Halo/Gears of War/Star Wars Battlefront type gameplay.
    Trade and Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=48657
    My 3 3/4" Figure and Vehicle Price Guide: http://www.GIJoePriceGuide.com/

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm sure a GI Joe game from EA will be a movie merchandise offering and not the great game we all hope for. On the other hand it may convince another studio to make a better one. Not all of EA's games have been bad though. I'm sure a movie game will make it to all consoles, and how cool will that be to use the Wii's nunchuk to fight as Snake-Eyes.

Anyone here ever try the G.I. Joe mod/patch for Battlefield 1942?

Quote Originally Posted by H.A.V.O.C.
    Anyone here ever try the G.I. Joe mod/patch for Battlefield 1942?
    Yeah I got into the game to late to try it. I heard it even had several updates untill hasbro made the mod designer pull the plug. I have still been looking for someone who might still have the mod just to see what it was like.

Quote Originally Posted by tstorm_75
    Yeah I got into the game to late to try it. I heard it even had several updates untill hasbro made the mod designer pull the plug. I have still been looking for someone who might still have the mod just to see what it was like.
    Same here. I'd love to find somebody that still has this mod. From the pics I've seen, this mod looks awesome.