we need g.i.joe heroclix

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

we need g.i.joe heroclix

a kool game would be a hero clix style joe game. they could do vehicles and there are so many caracteers that it would be a smash hit.
    Im not Mad at all. Im just differently sane

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

GI Joe HeroClix / Miniatures

It is absolutely incredible that such a game does not exist yet. But I hope it will be there when the movie comes out. I think the game will be a big seller. Even bigger than MageKnight and StarWars.

Oh on.. no no no...

Something else to add to my DC Heroclix, L5R, and Decipher Star Wars stuff.... I DON'T HAVE THE SPACE!!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

If you use the Warhammer rules for Kill Teams then you can easily make individual characters within either space marines or imperial guard. This is why my friends and I have done for years.

I even wrote an awesome RPG system that works really well for cartoon/comic style joes.

Beyond that, there likely isn't enough interest to push anything real forward. Homebrews are about all you'll be likely to see.

John M.
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

Maybe after the movie releases and they see how much of a reaction that brings they may consider it. I mean, they made Heroclix for independent characters like Witchblade. Surely G.I. Joe could have more of a response than that. I don't play the games, just collect the little figures so it would be interesting.

Given that Hasbro (through Wizards of the Coast) and WizKids are competitors, JoeClix aren't likely to happen.
    Given that WizKids just went under and is looking for a buyer (and Hasbro isn't interested), JoeClix aren't likely to happen.
    Given that Hasbro's own mini lines aren't doing well (see Star Wars), JoeClix/Joe minis aren't likely to happen.

But, damn it, I'd love 'em!

Wow. Wizkids went under. It was just a few years ago that they were kings of the hill with their various games. I'm not surprised though. Brick-and-mortar stores had little incentive to carry their products.

Quote Originally Posted by John Missal View Post
    If you use the Warhammer rules for Kill Teams then you can easily make individual characters within either space marines or imperial guard. This is why my friends and I have done for years.

I even wrote an awesome RPG system that works really well for cartoon/comic style joes.

Beyond that, there likely isn't enough interest to push anything real forward. Homebrews are about all you'll be likely to see.

John M.
    Or Necromunda (also by GW)!

I was surprised that the Micro Force didn't have a Heroclix like battle system.

At least we now have some official 28mm miniatures ...
    My miniatures BLOG - www.toco.be/blog