Unreleased 2.5 Sigma sets? - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

2.5 sigma

I am still looking for ninja trial and arctic blast sets. I was wondering if anyone is interested in selling???

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I, too, would be interested in the carded sets, and Ghostshark, in any condition. I was able to find a Panther Rail on a recemt trip to Florida (though I wouldn;t mind getting another to open), but that was it. Which stores/regions have these been showing up in? Have there been any reports of the carded sets being found in the U.S.? Also, how tough is the Atlas Mech?
    "I am The Mad Bubbler. Breathe in the vapors of my madness!"

Here in Hawaii

The Ghostshark and Panther Rail showed up on the "empty" shelves here at ROSS in Kaneohe, Hawaii. All alone on a shelf were two Panther rails, and two Ghostsharks. I only had enough for three so I picked up the Two panthers and One Ghost Shark.

The Panther is COOL! Stripped down it reminds me of a thin AWE Striker. The coloring is so reminiscent of the 80s Joes stuff. I mixed and matched with the other sets and it's so neat how the different combinations of weapons and armor can make it a completely new set!

Because of the ROSS store here, I am totally hooked on the 2.5 Sigma Line. First, a solitary DragonHawk for $12.99, then The Rhino Helicopter and Heatwave Jeep, Until slowly, my arsenal has built up. I stripped one the ROCC vehicles I have and use it for the 2.5 (Perfectly cool when set up), and put all the other pieces (Rocket Launchers, Turret, etc) on the second one and tricked it out for the 3 3/4 guys.

Pretty Cool!

SkyBuzz

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by koolkat80
    I am still looking for ninja trial and arctic blast sets. I was wondering if anyone is interested in selling???

I have an extra set of these 2.

See my wants list here, or email me to work something else out.

http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=55715

Anybody here have the Liquid Venom set? I have various 25th Joes and some Battle Points to potentially trade--or I could pay. PM me if interested.