The official Toy Fair 2008 thread - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay West
    I love any info on Indiana Jones figures especially if they are going to Joe compatible at 3.75 to 4 inches. Thanks!
    They are indeed - they are the same scale as the Kenner figures or modern SW.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Jay West
    I love any info on Indiana Jones figures especially if they are going to Joe compatible at 3.75 to 4 inches. Thanks!
    Toyfaire also previewed 3.75 in WWE wrestling figures
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors

any pics of the 3.75 in wwe figures and Indiana Jones... those sound interesting.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I would be interested to know if Neca was planning on continuing the Masters of the Universe statues. I've also heard rumors of the MOTU line making a comeback ( again)... would you be able to ask Mattel please?
    The Call of Chaos
    It's a toll-free, long distance call from the warp.

Zinthos.

Joe related: hmm im sure whatever they have on display will answer most questions

non joe: Props like the Corgi golden gun, things like the Battlestar and Cylon helmets etc that Master Replicas plans.the Joe swords were nice but apparently not popular. inexpensive Phaser rifles, id love a BSG pistol, my "theater" wall needs more props.

I don't expect an answer, but it would be nice to know...

Joe: For future vehicles how are you intending on solving the size difference between the new figs and old style vehicles/playsets?
    Does it mean the new vehicles/playsets will be resized perhaps totally reconstructed, or that specific pilots, drivers, etc will be slightly smaller?

Dockingbay ~ my personal thanks to you.

Quote Originally Posted by freak4ll
    any pics of the 3.75 in wwe figures and Indiana Jones... those sound interesting.
    Depending on what they look like both the WWE and Indy figures could provide playsets or custom fodder for Joes.

Hasbro revealed the first wave of Indiana Jones figures at SDCC - and they should be hitting in the next month or two or three.

You can find images by googling but here are some:

http://www.raidersofthelosttoys.com/comiccon.html

http://www.toybender.com/indiana-jon...omic-con-2007/

And I don't expect to be able to ask Jakks any questions as they are not listed as an exhibitor on the Toy Fair list at http://s23.a2zinc.net/clients/tia/to...7%3a05%3a10+AM

This might mean they are either not setting up this year or they are setting up at a private showroom - more and more companies are doing this to get out of the Javits center and the cost associated with that. The downside is I probably won't be able to find or be invited to the Jakks showroom wherever that may be in NYC.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Any news from Diamond Select Toys about Minimates would be appreciated, either here or in the Minimatemultiverse forum. Though I expect that we will hear more about this prior to Toy Fair, any info. regarding the rumors of DST's Marvel license expiring after waves 19 and 20 would be particularly useful.

Does Hasbro have any plans for creating a better outlet for communicating with their collectors. Receiving input, critisism and ways to hear what the fans REALLY want to see in regards to upcoming released figures, current lines and future products.
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors