The official Toy Fair 2008 thread - Page 23

yojoe.com

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
    They had that A-10 mocked up sometime ago and pictures were floating around forever. I think most people (myself included) thought it was going to be in the BBI higher end true scale line (like the F/A-18) rather than the smaller scaled Power Team line. I am kind of glad it wasn't because then I would have had to buy it and try to find room for that giant thing.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    They had that A-10 mocked up sometime ago and pictures were floating around forever. I think most people (myself included) thought it was going to be in the BBI higher end true scale line (like the F/A-18) rather than the smaller scaled Power Team line. I am kind of glad it wasn't because then I would have had to buy it and try to find room for that giant thing.
    I know elite force had a lower end, toy-like A-10, but there is one now available at TRU that is almost near perfect. I think its powerteam. Its made by the same people that made the F-15 TRU exclusive.

The A-10 TRU exclusive was known for about 6 monyhs before it hit retail. I was hoping this same company would give us an F-16 or an F-22.

Yeah, and then I'd have to buy several and attempt to kit-bash a Rattler or two out of them.

Notice I said 'attempt'.
    Scot, aka Rooster3D
    Rooster3D at deviantArt. Dig around for GI Joe in 3D!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

[quote=SolidSnakeEyes]It might be due to names associated with Cobra-La, or something. If it was Don Johnson, then they couldn't even make a Falcon figure, you'd think...and, they have since the 90s...right?

A Lt. Falcon figure wouldn't be a problem, because Hasbro would have exclusive rights to that. If rumors are true, the problem was including the GI Joe movie DVD, because some of the actors would have a financial say in that matter.

Found some high resolution pics of the Mezco 3 3/4" Hellboy toys. They look sweet!
    http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mo...ze=800&start=0

Now they need to make figures from the first movie in the same scale. Kroenen would be a perfect new recruit for Cobra.

Quote Originally Posted by willie&joe
    Found some high resolution pics of the Mezco 3 3/4" Hellboy toys. They look sweet!
    http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mo...ze=800&start=0
    FYI, those pictures are of the 7" figure line - not the 3 3/4" line. They are very similiar looking but still different.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal