The official Toy Fair 2008 thread - Page 5

yojoe.com

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Hey Dock, a company called MINDstyle is planning to release Dark Crystal and Fraggle Rock figures. I'd really like to know more about these, especially about the Fraggles. I think they are being distributed by Dark Horse. Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Will

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

what new movie lines are coming out?
    like big huge blockbuster properties for this summer?

anything from Sci Fi ? like Eureka, BSG, Flash Gordon? ( give me an Aura or Baylin!) Stargate? Chuck?

Quote Originally Posted by statesofeuphoria
    How about seeing how Hasbro plans on keeping product on store shelves. I haven't seen anything but empty pegs since Christmas.
    i think wed all like to hear that one. up the production x10 and resend all figs. everyone go out n take snapshots of the empty joe pegs to show em

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BLZJOE
    i think wed all like to hear that one. up the production x10 and resend all figs. everyone go out n take snapshots of the empty joe pegs to show em
    I actually haven't seen empty pegs in a while. Rather, all I see are pegs with Wave 1 comic packs and random Wave 3 figures, primarily Stalker.
    Sam
    Read my blog, or I will replace all your Argen 7 figs with Crystal Balls!

For those who have asked for info on the 3 3/4 Jakks Pacific WWE line, Jakks is not showing here this time around.

I am in NYC already getting ready.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

I'd be very interested in seeing what Hasbro has in store for the Marvel Legends 3.75 line we heard about in november. Joe-scale superheroes would be awesome.

What month will the new 25th Terrordrome go to retail?

Quote Originally Posted by SHIPWRECK"N"POLLY
    What month will the new 25th Terrordrome go to retail?
    Is this a serious question or just wishful thinking?
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

This is a very serious question, I think everyone will be surprised regarding this issue once toyfair is in full swing, that is all i will say.

Quote Originally Posted by SHIPWRECK"N"POLLY
    This is a very serious question, I think everyone will be surprised regarding this issue once toyfair is in full swing, that is all i will say.
    I really hope you know something I haven't heard about yet. Assuming inflation would bring a TD up to the $200-$250 mark, there are probably a lot of collectors who would say they would buy one (or more), but realistically not nearly as many who actually would. . .
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.