The official Toy Fair 2008 thread

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Exclamation The official Toy Fair 2008 thread

Toy Fair 2008 is a month and a half away - Feb 17-20.

My intention is to go again so:
    Starting thinking of things you want me to ask.
    Things other than GI Joe you would like to see pictures of.
    Anything else.

Please use this thread for all the Toy Fair 2008 related items.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Joe Related: ask Hasbro if they have plans to keep 25A stuff more dependably stocked on HTS.com
    Other: Keep an eye out for Mattel's new MOTU relaunch!

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Hasbro related: Can you tell us, the collecting community, more about the AFA items that were available on HTS? Like, "How many PDDs, or whatever, were graded? Will this type of thing happen again? Was there a measurable backlash?", and so on.

I'm sure someone can word those questions better than I can, I lack the breviloquence gene.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hasbro: Why do you guys started to offer AFA-graded items? I really can't think of a good reason.
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

I sent off the AFA questions to Hasbro now - No need to wait until Toy Fair. But considering the holidays it might be some time before I get a response. I will post it when I do.

I can't wait to see the new 25th stuff planned.I didn't know they were re-launching MOTU.Is it going to be a vintage re-launch?
    Memories are some of the greatest gifts anyone can receive.

I think that is strictly a rumor because Mattel slipped in a Four Horsemen proto into their SDCC MOTU display case. Considering how Mattel has treated their MOTU fan base, I wouldn't count on it until a movie comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    I think that is strictly a rumor because Mattel slipped in a Four Horsemen proto into their SDCC MOTU display case. Considering how Mattel has treated their MOTU fan base, I wouldn't count on it until a movie comes out.
    Mattel is notorious for treating everybody bad.I mean come on they appologized to China,but not us!!!
    Anyway back on topic.I would like to see motu released as vintage again.Kinda like what they are doing with the 25th joes.I know they started too,but they quite all of the sudden.I would like leachor,hordack,orko,stinkor,etc. all in vintage like they did before.
    Memories are some of the greatest gifts anyone can receive.

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    Dudes, check THIS out!

Also, could you get them to confirm that Comic Book Two-Pack line-up that Slicer-X of joesightings originally reported? Falcon, Nemesis Enforcer, Copperhead, Tripwire, Iron Grenadier, Red Star and maybe even Invasor! I hope this is all true!

I love any info on Indiana Jones figures especially if they are going to Joe compatible at 3.75 to 4 inches. Thanks!