more AFA nonsense - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    Cool, thanks!!!!

This brings a couple of other questions then:
    -Do ANY bagged Silver Grand Slams exist bagged with a filecard?
    -Do any red backed filecards of Grand Slam v1 exist?
    I've searched endlessly for both of those and I have never seen any proof that either exists.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Here is the scarlett one as well then. It took a little bit of time to find on here though. http://yojoe.com/archive/unknown/scarlettfilecard.shtml
    I just started my ebay store, take a look
    MY EBAY STORE<br>more to come soon
    Check out my ebay auctions as well MY EBAY AUCTIONS
    I was using searchforjoes for a while but found my old name.I am looking for moc figures and weapons, send me your lists!!!

Silver padded doesn't exist unless you would have a salesman sample or something along those lines. A mail in does not exist of silver grand slam. As redback red grand slam card also does not exist. I will have to check like the sears/jcpenneys stuff to see if you would consider that a redback even though its not a mail in.
    I was using searchforjoes for a while but found my old name.I am looking for moc figures and weapons, send me your lists!!!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by thunt4
    Silver padded doesn't exist unless you would have a salesman sample or something along those lines. A mail in does not exist of silver grand slam. As redback red grand slam card also does not exist. I will have to check like the sears/jcpenneys stuff to see if you would consider that a redback even though its not a mail in.
    They're vehicle drivers so JC Penny and Sears wouldn't offer them on bubble cards right? I'm pretty sure they only offered the regular released figures on those cards.

well I stand corrected. disregard my original post.

we need to fix our archives.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

Its good you brought it up.Theres all kinds of stuff like this that are not easy to find on yojoe. If you look up grandslam in the archives there is no mention of it unless you look elsewhere on the site.

Ya your right Tim. Its been a while since I looked at those and couldn't remember.

Its good you brought it up.Theres all kinds of stuff like this that are not easy to find on yojoe. If you look up grandslam in the archives there is no mention of it unless you look elsewhere on the site.
    Brian,

That is probably my fault. When I was adding all the redbacks I put them all under the cardback section. What I should have done was create a link on each figure's page to the redbacks or at least made mention of it. When I was working on the archives the figures weren't really my area (just Collectibles and Cardbacks) so I stayed out of that section. What you could do is ask Terry (redclaw) if someone can go through the redbacks I added and create links on the figure pages. I'm not sure what other projects they have going on right now though so they may/may not be able to work on it.

Dan
    My Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=34870 Email me at dmooretoys @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) and let's deal!

Not your fault at all Dan. You did tons for the archives and I know how much time you guys put into it. I think they are probably swamped as it is with the new stuff. The only thing that erks me is when you see a super hto rare item and it doesn't make it to the archives. Remember the jcpenneys soldier officer 3 pack on the bubble in the post. I don't think that ever made it to yojoe at all.

The only thing that erks me is when you see a super hto rare item and it doesn't make it to the archives. Remember the jcpenneys soldier officer 3 pack on the bubble in the post. I don't think that ever made it to yojoe at all.
    I definitely remember that. In fact, I saved the pics and John gave me permission to use the pics on the website I am working on. Trust me, you will see them again!

One of the reasons that particular Cobra 3-pack is so rare is because it was only offered in the 82 Penney's Christmas catalog--the 83 catalog doesn't show them at all which makes sense since they were straight arms. The 82 catalog shows them pretty as you please on page 516 with both the mortar and bazooka.

Dan
    Last edited by dmooretoys; 01-03-2008 at 10:09 PM.
    My Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=34870 Email me at dmooretoys @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) and let's deal!