Canadian carded anniversary line - Page 7

yojoe.com

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    I am SO happy that Wave 6 in Canada is on US cards!! I actually bought Joes at retail in Canada and the packaging didn't suck!!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Is this normally the store where you shop at?

What about variants? I know my Shipwreck doesn't have an anchor buckle like my US one from an earlier wave.

Also, are there multi-lingual stickers on the US cards being sold in Canada? I've heard the comic packs Zellers is selling are identical to the US releases, but I haven't seen any yet (anyone find anything other then the first wave?)
    Last edited by joenorth; 03-04-2008 at 01:51 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

US cards in Canada have no tri-sticker, at least not the ones I've seen.

My local Wal-Mart got a second shipment of Wave 6 in!! Maybe this is a sign of things to come?

Quote Originally Posted by joenorth
    What about variants? I know my Shipwreck doesn't have an anchor buckle like my US one from an earlier wave.

Also, are there multi-lingual stickers on the US cards being sold in Canada? I've heard the comic packs Zellers is selling are identical to the US releases, but I haven't seen any yet (anyone find anything other then the first wave?)

I found wave six on US cards in the Walmart in Leduc for any Edmontonians!

Picked up CG, CC in battle armor, Rock n Roll, Snake Eyes, Air Trooper, and Torpedo! When I left they still had multiples of everyone but Snakes.

Man is it good to see Joes back on the shelves the way they were meant to be

I really don't know if anyone is still interested, but I found the Viper wave at Walmart in South Common in Edmonton the other day, all on the new Canadian cards with the triple figure packaging (no Spirit though )

Hey,
    I just found the GI Joe 25th in my walmart.So I bought 7 of them and the carding is wierd.Universal front for Cobras and another one for the Joes.The next thing is the file card.Its not on the back of the carding its a piece of paper folded and put under bubble underneath the figure.Are all the international Joes like this or only canada?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2235632...7603820778002/
    They are the last 17 or so pics on the bottom

Quote Originally Posted by joenorth
    I really don't know if anyone is still interested, but I found the Viper wave at Walmart in South Common in Edmonton the other day, all on the new Canadian cards with the triple figure packaging (no Spirit though )
    Well I got my Spirit online but there was one at my Walmart today when I got my haul.PM me if you want me to pick it up for you.I am from NS.No mark up but pay retail plus shipping.So its $9.00 + whatever shipping is to you.

have a good one

If you don't mind me asking, where abouts are you located? I have yet to see any wave 7 or 8 (aside from a few Snake Eyes at one TRU) where I live.

I live in Truro, NS.These are the first 25th I seen in my area at all.
    All my Joes I have are off ebay from the US.Finally I got some without any mark up and no shipping.