G.I. Joe online stores listing (30 and counting) - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    count is now up to 35 different stores
    www.joeparts.com
    check out the largest selection of vintage Joes available on the web

(figures, accessories, filecards, , AFA, trading cards and more)
    KRE-O

Free shipping, International customers welcome
    Pay via paypal, credit cards, check or money order !

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

gijoetoys.com

this store been around a while gijoetoys ive purchased gems from them hope they still around.
    flint rules oh i do to always looking for cobra urban nullifiers or flak viper and wave 7 vipers cobra!!!!

I updated the main page with a few stores that the links no longer work. I assume these sites are shut down but it anyone has any more info that would be great
    www.joeparts.com
    check out the largest selection of vintage Joes available on the web

(figures, accessories, filecards, , AFA, trading cards and more)
    KRE-O

Free shipping, International customers welcome
    Pay via paypal, credit cards, check or money order !

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TYPE*S*TOYS
    I updated the main page with a few stores that the links no longer work. I assume these sites are shut down but it anyone has any more info that would be great
    Is Guru Planet still around? Emails to their address get bounced back.

Quote Originally Posted by fish&chips
    Is Guru Planet still around? Emails to their address get bounced back.
    I'm pretty sure they are and I had the same problem getting in touch with them. I ordered from them a couple months ago and the items arrived in a timely manner. Though, when I got my order, there was a mistake. I tried to contact them through both emails associated with the site and the phone number listed. None of them worked. Emails got bounced back and phone number was disconnected.

I wish I could help you out more, but I had the same problem you are having now. Good luck, and if you do get a hold of them, let me know.

ugh...do ANY of these stores currently sell the 3 3/4" rectangular loose figure storage blisters? Smalljoes use to carry them but they don't anymore. I need about 100 of them.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    ugh...do ANY of these stores currently sell the 3 3/4" rectangular loose figure storage blisters? Smalljoes use to carry them but they don't anymore. I need about 100 of them.
    The Earth Toy Mall has them. (if it's the cases I'm thinking of) It's where I always buy my supplies. They are the cheapest I've been able to find on the net.

http://www.theearthtoymall.com/discas.html

I'm pretty sure these are what you are looking for.

YES...perfect, thank sos much Yeti.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by yeti76
    I'm pretty sure they are and I had the same problem getting in touch with them. I ordered from them a couple months ago and the items arrived in a timely manner. Though, when I got my order, there was a mistake. I tried to contact them through both emails associated with the site and the phone number listed. None of them worked. Emails got bounced back and phone number was disconnected.

I wish I could help you out more, but I had the same problem you are having now. Good luck, and if you do get a hold of them, let me know.
    Thanks yeti76. No luck trying to reach them so far.

http://www.joearmory.com
    Over 20,000 items available
    The ABSOLUTE largest inventory of GIJOE on the web.
    Fast Shipping LOW prices. Unrivaled selection.
    http://www.myspace.com/johnarmijo
    The man, the myth, the legend.