G.I. Joe online stores listing (30 and counting) - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Yes Guru Planet is still going I bought lots of stuff off them great items too

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Here is my store's address:

www.hubcitytoys.ecrater.com

I used to be a sponsor on this site, but have since moved my advertising to joe canuck

I don't have alot of stock compared to other stores, but I am continually adding items monthly!!

Here is mine: www.joeauctions.com My site offers a place to sell your items at lower cost than eBay.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Here's my store:

A Real American Toy Store

Primarily vintage Joes and vehicle parts, with new items added frequently. Check us out!

My new store - SW Joes Toys and Displays
    Please check out my new store:

www.swjoes.com

Hi!

Not so much of an online store, per se, but still a great place to buy and sell your Action Figures in a unique way!

TheBigToyAuction.com is currently the only Full-Service Auction House specializing primarily in the Live Auction of Action Figures, Modern Toys, and related Pop-Culture items.

Our experienced and trained staff of Fully Licensed and Bonded Auctioneers stream out all of our auctions via the Proxibid Real-Time Bidding platform, so you can bid live against the floor, or listen in and enjoy our Live-Auctions even if you're not buying or selling anything.

It's the first site to bring the experience of Live Auctions to the online action figure collector, and a pretty fun time to boot. We always have a sale coming up, so feel free to listen in and experience the excitement for yourself!
    Our next live-Auction event is coming soon. Check back often for updates and complete LIVE for all your favorite Toys and Collectibles! Real Auctions. Real Auctioneers. Real Great deals on the Toys You Want!

Toys R US?

JUNEAU - Bridget Milligan currently has 500 cowhides among her basement.
    "I'm entire almost leather these days," says Milligan, 67, the ebullient,abnormal lyricist of Kodiak Coat Company, "mostly for I've got so much of it."
    Kodiak Coats - custom-made, individually hack and sewn artificial fleece-and-rubber lined water/windproof pullovers, blazers plus overcoats - have been,amid her words, "keeping Alaskans lukewarm plus sexy for the last 25 years"
    Now Milligan is applying the same basic anorak pattern, as well as her overall ethos - apt acquaint well-designed, well-made Alaskan coats as reasonably amounted as feasible - apt a line of leather coats fashionable enough as the office additionally strong enough for the gill-netter.
    "I take blemished hides, which makes the wraps fewer priceless,but also fewer foo-foo," Milligan says. This particular lot of heavy-duty leather was originally earmarked as go gloves for the naval.
    Still, marketing what she envisions as a leather work wrap Milligan acknowledges cutting her go out for herself (literally - the material for every leather Kodiak Coat takes three times longer to tear than its pretended similarity.
    "But I'm the kind of person who goes apt nap thinking approximately overcoats plus wakes up thinking about overcoats she says. Milligan is also the kind of person who names her dog "Suede"and punctuates conversations according chummily wrapping her arm nearly a leather-clad mannequin and blurting out meet my present best friend!"
    In addition to the "For Alaskans, By Alaskans" angle, Milligan touts leather's natural strength and weather-resistance as a chief selling point.
    "It lasts forever plus it's as waterproof as you are," she says. "Plus, leather is lukewarm and sexy. And men favor to feel tepid and sexy,also"
    (Note: She's right, we do; the mantle I tried on felt simultaneously extravagant plus rugged,like I was a Montana ranch hand or something - nowhere near my usual ratty sweatshirt, which feels favor wearing a dishrag.)
    For Milligan, the leather Kodiak Coat represents afresh amid a order of opportunities plus adventures dating back apt her teens among 1960s Los Angeles.
    A lifelong artist plus seamstress, Milligan paints herself as a juvenile,brutal girl," who,by 17, dropped out of Hollywood High School apt chance a full-time costume designer/stylist for Sonny plus Cher.
    "Although by that phase they were still Cleo and Caesar," she explains.
    Milligan credits herself not only with creating Sonny and Cher's trademark bobcat pelt vests (as seen aboard the cover of the "Look at Us" LP),but also with starting the late-60s bell-bottom pants craze in Los Angeles,and,according extension, the United States (Sonny and Cher, themselves, popularized bell-bottoms along wearing them aboard their TV show).
    "(British folk singer) Donovan wanted me apt go for him,too but Cher wouldn't let me. She shook me surrounded with them."
    That's right: Once upon a period the Kodiak Coat madam co-habited with Sonny plus Cher. In truth Cher mentions "Bridget" several times in her autobiography,frey wille bracelets, "The First Time."
    Parting ways in the wake of Sonny plus Cher's growing success, Milligan migrated to San Francisco, where she seamed leather dresses for psychedelic rock band Quick Silver Messenger Service,and eventually Hawaii, where she met a man labeled Bill, whom she would eventually wed.
    "One daytime it strike us favor a lightning lock she says of their decision to homestead surrounded Alaska. "So we bought a Frito-Lay van, put a woodstove surrounded it plus drove north."
    The pair 1st landed in Chitina, where locals refused to take them into the bush.
    "They weren't going apt equitable drop two hippies out surrounded the middle of nowhere," Milligan says. "They probably saved our lives."
    After a long winter studying the tethers come thaw they rowed across the Copper River and built a six-sided house among the Brimmer Valley.
    Too isolated for Milligan, she left the homestead plus Bill),plus began voyaging get out of the way the state - with as much as seven children within tug - hitchhiking, trekking amongst the bush winter care-taking lodges, even kelping with Natives.
    "I had kids plus I had cookies,plus that endeared us to entire the salty dogs we dealt with."
    Working as a hairdresser surrounded Valdez during the early Pipeline days, Milligan got a chance to commercial fish surrounded Cordova plus Bristol Bay, winding up amid Kodiak, where she commissioned her 1st 20-foot wood dory, "The FD Gayer,worship of my life,logo of Kodiak Coats." Milligan also recently refurbished an age Bristol Bay double-ender,cheap authentic designer handbags, currently docked surrounded Aurora Harbor, which she sails all over Southeast Alaska under nothing yet atmosphere plus her own power.
    Fishing surrounded Kodiak, a town not known for retail, Milligan made her own coats for her team Soon enough,other fishermen asked Milligan apt tell the same overcoats only bigger. School teachers wanted them,also only longer - "Recess coats I still call that form"
    "I'm a designer,at the outset As I reserved making wraps I reserved noticing little features revise people might want says Milligan, who opted apt abandon fishing amid favor of her burgeoning Kodiak Coat affair decamping apt Juneau as the year-round market.
    "Kodiak doesn't do fancy. Here,swarovski butterfly necklace,people lack durability,but they also absence apt see nice for work,alternatively going out."
    Since subsequently Kodiak Coat Company has grown into a workshop plus boutique aboard Marine Way. There, Milligan and co-seamstress/designer Danielle Beyer - in the first place we just wanted to 'play' together; but she was so outstanding, I asked her to go as me" - sell a diversity of artificial plus leather Kodiak Coats, as well as rain skirts,wallets and wallets. Some of these feature intricate, hand-painted Native charts onward regional talent Ricky Tagaban.
    Without bandwidth for much national alternatively even in-state distribution, Milligan relies aboard a consistent regional consumer base.
    "Tony Knowles wore a Kodiak Coat aboard the action trace she says. "Once, he commissioned a bunch of them as gifts as the Western Governors' Conference."
    What about Alaska's additional famous governor?
    "You know I never tried apt obtain Sarah Palin into a Kodiak Coat,whatsoever I'm kind of disappointed she wasn't interested within them herself."

Here is a link to my store curchs Store

Thanks, Joe
    Curchs vintage toy paradise
    http://stores.ebay.com/CURCHS-VINTAG...ARADISE?_rdc=1

Vehicle/Playset/Parts/Box/Blueprints Want List:
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/84793...tml#post520554

Figure/Parts/File Card Want List:
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/83034...want-list.html