Wave 7 pics - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave 7 pics

Quote Originally Posted by TheReverend
    Yeah… imo that Snake Eyes was unnecessary, and I am disappointed the JUMP jet pack with Duke isn’t green, like the original (why not?)
    The JUMP pack is silver on the movie opening, so its accurate in that sense, and I am very psyched that they are releasing this so that I can get one for my Stalker!

Also, I'm in agreement on Snake Eyes. I had that figure as a kid but never liked it. If they did the blue Snake Eyes with the hockey mask face guard, at least that would be different enough from the others to warrant buying, but if I hadn't pre-ordered an entire case, I would pass on that Snake Eyes.

But then again, not everybody feels the way that I do obviously, and with Hasbro doing this, most everybody will get a chance to buy their favorite Snake Eyes variant, so I applaud Hasbro for being fan-friendly in that sense.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    Wave five was cool, but this one looks as if it could top it.

Wild Bill may be my favorite 25th figure yet...with the HISS Driver close behind. The Viper was worth the wait, and Spirit's accessories more than make up for his oddly shaped face (!). I guess I'm in the minority, but this version of Snake Eyes was always my favorite.

About the only one that makes me think "whaaaat??" is the Duke. I know (I don't like but I know) why we're getting 100s of Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow figures...but why so many Dukes? Or is it Dukii?

Hey - I just remembered something....this is wave "7". I don't remember seeing pictures of wave "6"?????
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

I already pre-ordered mine.Absolutely awesome
    Memories are some of the greatest gifts anyone can receive.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Volleydan
    Hey - I just remembered something....this is wave "7". I don't remember seeing pictures of wave "6"?????
    Wave 6 is Torpedo, Battle Armor CC, and Rock N Roll.
    Last edited by stad; 01-17-2008 at 09:43 PM.
    Stupidity should be painful.
    She's gone from suck to blow!

TNI posted Bludd has been pushed back to wave 8, to "get him right".

Quote Originally Posted by slim19722
    That's good and bad. I want him done right, but. . .what is the 8th figure being released in the wave 7 case?? Probably 2 of those Snake Eyes', or maybe another hooded Cobra Commander

Wonder how Hasbro's going to replace him in the case?

*cough* another Viper *cough*

I have to say I was never a big fan of the blue hockey masked SE, that was about the time my interest in joes started to wane until this 25th release. Anyone have a pic of the DTC junkyard? I would like to see an updated version of him.

I've been a Duke fan for a while now (he was my first Joe, both in 3 3/4" and 12"), and now I feel vindicated, cos that figure just rocks.

I'm really excited about Spirit's removable magazines, as well. I'd love to see removable magazines on all the weapons actually, but I can live with this (and Marauder's) for now.

I actually really like the SE, also, particularly if the knives are removable. My SE is so going to be double-fisting those into someone's gut.

In fact, the only figure in this wave that I'm not all that excited about is the Viper. I'm just not a Viper kind of guy. I like seeing the faces (and cue-ball noggins) of the Troopers.
    "I'm sure you're a big hit on Halloween, Zartan." - Colonel Sharp

Trade list!

Quote Originally Posted by slim19722
    Yes, this is true - that statement is straight from Hasbro.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal