Wave 7 pics - Page 6

yojoe.com

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave 7 pics

So, I've been trolling yojoe.com for years...and I'm just now becoming a forum member.
    That being said...I think these new figures look really awesome. That was the SE that I first saw as a kid, but the hockey mask SE was the first one I owned. Either way, that's a rad SE.
    The Vipers were always my favorite COBRA goons, so I'm excited about that figure a lot.
    Duke, HISS Driver, Spirit, and Wild Bill are like second generation Joes and COBRAS; and, they look awesome. This set is definately one of the best. They just keep getting better.

I just can't wait to see a BAT.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by yojoebro82
    As long as it doesn't cause an uproar like the NO-Gloves-ON-FLint situation I think he'll still sell.
    I do miss the goggles, and would like to formally start the uproar.
    I know in my mind that having goggles on your head while wearing a full face guard is pretty silly, but to me he doesn't look quite right without them. You can keep your Flint gloves. I want some goggles!

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Head curses
    I do miss the goggles, and would like to formally start the uproar.
    I know in my mind that having goggles on your head while wearing a full face guard is pretty silly, but to me he doesn't look quite right without them. You can keep your Flint gloves. I want some goggles!
    Removable goggles would be ok...someone get Marauder John on it.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by yojoebro82
    As long as it doesn't cause an uproar like the NO-Gloves-ON-FLint situation I think he'll still sell.
    Um, Flint seems to have sold just fine without gloves. >.>
    <.<

Just following the sentiments of many, I am geeked by this entire wave. V3 SE was towards of my collecting days as a youth, though I did end up buying. But this new version looks awesome. The rest of the wave is equally amazing. Each new wave seems to produce more and more suprises in the overall asthetics of the figures. I mean is HISS Driver really an exiting figure. Probably not for most people, but he looks great in the pick. My favorite may be Wild Bill. The original figure was always pretty bland. This new one just looks BA.

Quote Originally Posted by Flophouse
    It's a great Junkyard. Hasbro has to make Mutt. Hopefully Blowtorch and Recondo to go with him too.

At de' bottom of page...
    http://www.yojoe.com/action/05/mutt7.shtml
    Thanks Flop! That would be a pretty sweet Junk for Mutt. Maybe its in the future cards, since they have a quality Junkyard waiting on deck.

This line just continues to get better and better!

I thought the Snake-eyes in this set was going to be another rehash! Had no idea it was this version of ol' SE! Well, at least they have another version to re-release over and over again.

Who'da thought we'd be getting so much love from Hasbro. I thought having a GI Joe line featuring the original characters with moden sculpts and articualtion could only happen in a dream!!!

Here's hoping this line never ends!!! (To heck with the movie figures!)

Its almost like they made Starduster... then decided to make it another Duke. Which is oddly ironic.

I like the Wild Bill the best, and Spirit second. The Viper and Snake-Eyes look good too.
    I did only what my duty demanded. I could have taken no other course without dishonor. And if it all were to be done over again, I should act in precisely the same manner.

-Robert E. Lee

Thoughts on 2008 wave 3?

Since the pics have shown up, what's everyone think about wave 3?

I know I'm not the only one that'll say this, but I think the stand outs are the Hiss Driver and Viper. The others look okay, but those just stand out to me. Spirit looks like he's just got way too much stuff to carry around and I wonder what he'll look like with nothing but the eagle.

Any thoughts?