Wave 7 pics - Page 10

yojoe.com

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Wave 7 pics

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone
    I heard they retooled the AWE so maybe they will retool the HISS as well.
    I had heard that they retooled the HISS cockpit, which is why I mentioned that one. I guess I did hear something about the AWE as well, now that you mention it.

Just got the Master Collector issue today, I'm more impressed with these figures now than before. I didn't realize the other accessory with SE was a set of removeable NVG's, they look very nice on him, and they also confirm that the knives are removeable.

Spirit's extra magazines do come out from the backpack, and his knife is removeable.

Wild Bill's hat is removeable, so I can finally put a flight helmet on him when he's flying (assuming we get a helicopter eventually). Pretty certain the knife and pistol on the vest is not removeable.

The Vipers backpack is painted nicely, with individually painted grenades and I think the snake logo near the top.

Duke's JUMP pack has weathering/soot near the exhaust nozzles, nice touch.
    Last edited by stad; 02-05-2008 at 04:33 PM.
    Stupidity should be painful.
    She's gone from suck to blow!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by stad
    Wild Bill's hat is removeable, so I can finally put a flight helmet on him when he's flying (assuming we get a helicopter eventually). Pretty certain the knife and pistol on the vest is not removeable.
    I've heard some rumors that his glasses might also be removable, what can you tell from the pictures?
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Erick
    I've heard some rumors that his glasses might also be removable, what can you tell from the pictures?
    I would guess not. I'm only basing this on my gut feeling looking at the pic, but it's not a real close-up shot either. It doesn't mention them as being removeable, but then again it doesn't mention SE NVG's being removeable, and the only pic of him shows them on. So who knows.

Like I said, I would guess that they are not, but the case isn't completely closed on that.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Oh yeah, one thing I forgot about Duke. It appears the flag he comes with also plugs into his stand.

Quote Originally Posted by stad
    I had heard that they retooled the HISS cockpit, which is why I mentioned that one. I guess I did hear something about the AWE as well, now that you mention it.

Just got the Master Collector issue today, I'm more impressed with these figures now than before. I didn't realize the other accessory with SE was a set of removeable NVG's, they look very nice on him, and they also confirm that the knives are removeable.

Spirit's extra magazines do come out from the backpack, and his knife is removeable.

The Vipers backpack is painted nicely, with individually painted grenades and I think the snake logo near the top.

Duke's JUMP pack has weathering/soot near the exhaust nozzles, nice touch.
    That...is just so much awesome at once. You get bonus points for using the word magazine instead of clip.

Is that a "Fall Guy" Avatar? Either way, I hear the theme every time I see it. lol

Great, now I've got the Fall Guy closing theme running thru my head! I don't mind so much the opening one.

Yeah, that's the best pic I could find of the truck in the air from the Fall Guy.

I think I will have to get one of those Wild Bill figrs.

yes! thats my favorite snake eyes! they shoulda stopped after that one. everything else was downhill (especially v4. looked like a blind guy put that outfit together)

and i have vipers, bats and cg's. oh my! im happy!

Man , Im still waiting on Wave 6!