Wave 7 pics - Page 9

yojoe.com

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Wave 7 pics

Exclamation (In Riley Freeman's voice.) YEEAH!

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseKalifornia
    Also, I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up making him little rubber goggles that strapped to the Vipers head.
    Wow, they look better than I would have guessed! Man, I'm starting to get nervous. What's Hasbro gonna do to ruin this winning streak they're on?

Oh yeah. THE MOVIE.
    I haven't been around much because Facebook is such a time suck. So join me!
    http://www.facebook.com/ambrosekalifornia
    AMBROSEKALIFORNIA'S MOST WANTED
    http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=69678

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I really like the Viper, HISS driver and WildBill. The others are OK

I'm really digging this wave. Version 3 Snake Eyes was my first and my go-to Sankes, so I'm getting this one for sure, if those knives are removable, I'll get at least 2 so I have one for customizing.

Viper was my go to troop as a kid, I'm definitely troop building this guy, and I'll pick up Spirit too.

As for the others, I've no real interest in Duke at all, I'll get the HISS Driver if I can get a HISS, and Wild Bill if there is some sort of Tomahawk I can get my hands on.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The HISS driver better be able to fit in the upcoming HISS...

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone
    The HISS driver better be able to fit in the upcoming HISS...
    Why wouldn't he? it is the same scale right?
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Erick
    Why wouldn't he? it is the same scale right?
    Not quite, the HISS was made for the old 3 3/4 figures, the 25th figures are closer to 4" and are a tough fit. Still, it should fit. The 25th figures fit in a HISS with a lot of work, but the newer ones with the fixed crotch will go in a bit easier. If they also retooled the cockpit at all, that should improve it as well.
    Stupidity should be painful.
    She's gone from suck to blow!

Willard Ohio, home of Seattle Seahawks QB Charlie Frye
    Might pass on the SE. We're choking on SE/SS rehashes as it is. I'll get the rest for sure though (and at least two each of the Hiss Driver and the Viper)

These are all must buys to me...Duke is my least favorite but is still a good rendition. I probably wont buy more than one or two Vipers; the blueshirt is my favorite Cobra trooper. I hope they leave most of the later *-Vipers out unless they tone down the bright neon colors and sci-fi elements that most of them had.

Quote Originally Posted by stad
    Not quite, the HISS was made for the old 3 3/4 figures, the 25th figures are closer to 4" and are a tough fit. Still, it should fit. The 25th figures fit in a HISS with a lot of work, but the newer ones with the fixed crotch will go in a bit easier. If they also retooled the cockpit at all, that should improve it as well.
    Hey, I didn't know that, thanks for taking the time to explain
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

Quote Originally Posted by stad
    I heard they retooled the AWE so maybe they will retool the HISS as well.