Wave 8 pics - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave 8 pics

If this would be the figures to come out in this wave, I really hope they change Roadblock's hands(or some of the other closed fisted figures). I dont really care for him not being able to hold any other kind of weapons, I can barely get him to hold his own monster of a gun. That is one of the things I really like about the original 3 3/4 line, all grips were the same and anyone could pick up any weapon from the "battlefield" and go with it. Just my opinion, but it would be nice to have the figs be able to hold any of the different ones out there, including marauders. All in all though I really think this 25th line thus far is great.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Syna3sthesia
    Oh...man.. those figs are not really measuring up to wave 5 or 7 for that matter...

The Baroness is just awful and Maj Bludd needs to be moved back to wave 9 so they can think a little bit harder on the design...

Not a fan of this wave.
    It really looks like this is a hoax. Probably not an official wave at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbluez
    It really looks like this is a hoax. Probably not an official wave at all.
    I hope it is.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by therobidentity
    Roadblock looked ok, though I want a better left hand on him. Weapon looks like an M249 Para?
    Yeah, what is up with that? All kinds of wrong! First off, Roadblock's whole deal is that he's super big and bad and can heft an M-2 as a personal weapon (unrealistic, but that's our Roadblock). An M-249 SAW Para would be like a sidearm to him! We had a 6'9" guy in my platoon and his SAW looked like a pop-gun in his hands! And nobody would ever mount a M249 on a tripod! (FYI, it is possible, but it's just not normal practice.) And then, while you can feed a loose belt (or an M-16 magazine) into a 249, it just isn't done. From the issue green plastic boxes the belts come in to all sorts of hard and soft assault packs for ammo, loose belts and M-249s just don't go. And lastly, why does he still have a .50 cal. belt for a SAW?

RB's not just a machine gunner, he's the heavy machine gunner!

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Either or. The line needs another RB like it needed a second Shipwreck...
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

If that is line 8, it's a big letdown, but I'm not sold on them being the finals.
    Last edited by JakeEDangerously; 01-18-2008 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeEDangerously
    Well looks like that really isn't wave 8, which is good, because the actual wave 8 looks way better IMO.
    It would have to, really.

Quote Originally Posted by skullheadman
    Yeah, what is up with that? All kinds of wrong! First off, Roadblock's whole deal is that he's super big and bad and can heft an M-2 as a personal weapon (unrealistic, but that's our Roadblock). An M-249 SAW Para would be like a sidearm to him! We had a 6'9" guy in my platoon and his SAW looked like a pop-gun in his hands! And nobody would ever mount a M249 on a tripod! (FYI, it is possible, but it's just not normal practice.) And then, while you can feed a loose belt (or an M-16 magazine) into a 249, it just isn't done. From the issue green plastic boxes the belts come in to all sorts of hard and soft assault packs for ammo, loose belts and M-249s just don't go. And lastly, why does he still have a .50 cal. belt for a SAW?

RB's not just a machine gunner, he's the heavy machine gunner!
    You are absolutely correct, sir.

I had a moment there. Moot point since it's a hoax, but still.
    "I'm sure you're a big hit on Halloween, Zartan." - Colonel Sharp

Trade list!

I don't think that this is for real; especially after seeing what wave 7 has to offer.

I think there will be 6 new figures since they need to make up for 3 figures in Wave 2 2008.