Wave 8 pics - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave 8 pics

Yeah, I'm not so sure those are legit. Bludd's helmet, vest, and arm look too glossy, and that RB looks kinda poorly sculpted. If those are the real prototypes...then, they're definately prototypes. They look hella rough.
    Not to mention that the Baroness' head looks uber weird.

...do we REALLY need a new CC? At least they change items on SE's body, or give us an entirely new sculpt. I'm afraid this line is going to mirror that insanely over populated modern SW line. Ya know...16 versions of each charater, and another 27 repaints of the same figure posed as different characters. Battle Corps flashbacks, anyone? Ugh.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Great customs, nice work!

Seriously, I don't think these are legit too, but let's ASSUME they are...

Baroness: lame
    CC: brain-eating version!
    Python Patrol Officer: I've seen this before, someone made a nice custom here
    Major Bludd: Zartan's legs? These Hasbro guys are getting lazy huh?
    Roadblock: nothing stellar
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

This wave looks whack compared to wave 7.

CC won't be getting this one
    Baroness I'll pass as well
    Roadblock he's ok I might get him
    Major Bludd looks especially lame. Hasbro can do better.
    Python officer pass as well

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by LOCAL
    This wave looks whack compared to wave 7.

CC won't be getting this one
    Baroness I'll pass as well
    Roadblock he's ok I might get him
    Major Bludd looks especially lame. Hasbro can do better.
    Python officer pass as well
    Nah, you won't be getting any of them, actually, since we're pretty sure they ain't real.

I really don't have a huge issue with Major Bludd. If it is wave 8, I'm fine with the line up. That's 4 out of five figures I don't have to buy.

Add me to the list of people who think this is just someone who's bored and wants to play with Photoshop.

If it isn't, when, oh WHEN, will we get a REAL first appearance Baroness?? News flash. Her first ap. uniform was NOT a blue version of her black leather look!

But then again, I still think it's fake.

This HAS to be fake. Major Bludd being pushed back for what!? A new arm on a Zartan figure that I'm already quite dissapointed with? I'd take a Blue Baroness, Just fix her right leg, and where did that head come from!?. In my opinion the worst figure is Torch. Solely for his un-doanythingwithweapon. Honestly, If this is legit, I gotta say it's the WORST wave so far...

Quote Originally Posted by quintonarledge
    these look like someone's customs. I like them, but don't think they are official.
    I agree. The COBRA symbol on that CC looks like a sticker.
    Sam
    Read my blog, or I will replace all your Argen 7 figs with Crystal Balls!

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeTheJackal
    This HAS to be fake.
    I'm not familiar with a lot of the post classic Joes and pre-25th Joes, so does the arm and head look like it came from another Bludd figure? Because there's no doubt they're sculpted with Bludd's design in mind.

But, I can't imagine Hasbro pushing the figure back to retool an arm. Neither can I imagine a wave of 5 figures having only one new character. It's way too early to offer a wave of nothing but repaints.

Wave 8 Pics?

Didn't see if anyone had posted THIS over here from Hisstank.

Possible wave 8, or I'm guessing that CC and Baroness at least are comic pack figs...