Wave 8 pics

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave 8 pics

Wave 8 pics

I was given what appears to be pic's of some possibly some new figures, by a source.

Edit-Now confirmed,

http://www.hasbro.com/gijoe/default....EC48DE62C3858F
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Baroness.jpg 
Views:	846 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	3237   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cobra Commander.jpg 
Views:	893 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	3238   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cobra Officer.jpg 
Views:	756 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	3239   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Major Bludd.jpg 
Views:	1274 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	3240   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Roadblock V2 City Assault.jpg 
Views:	808 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	3241  

Last edited by slim19722; 01-24-2008 at 12:59 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Well, I likes that Bludd.

Edit: Then I realized its just Zartan with a new head, arm and dog tags...
    Last edited by Super Sport; 01-18-2008 at 05:27 PM.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

I would guess at least the Baroness is from a comic pack, although I could be wrong. CC, either a cartoon pack or a comic pack, maybe even with Baroness. The others look good too. PP trooper, can't say as I would mind that! Baroness is definitely my least favorite of these pics.

Are we sure these aren't just customs?
    Last edited by stad; 01-18-2008 at 05:22 PM.
    Stupidity should be painful.
    She's gone from suck to blow!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by slim19722
    I was given what appears to be pic's of wave 8, by a source.
    (scratches blue Baroness off of top ten list in other thread.)
    Very nice!

Baroness: Looks like the exact same mold, but a new head and backpack. Kinda cool
    Cobra Commander: Is that a brain in a jar? Or an award for being "most evil dictator of the year"? <edit>Oh...it's those crystals from "The mass device", the first cartoon. :P
    I have no idea what the third is, but looks cool.
    Major Bludd, wow! ...Zartan legs. He works tho. Love the Dog tags are included!
    Roadblock: meh. Pretty much what you expect.
    Last edited by Jbluez; 01-18-2008 at 05:26 PM.

Uhm,,,,oh. Not sure about these. Not digging the Bludd, this is what they pushed back to get right? It's just not what I had built up in my mind after hearing they wanted to spend extra time on him.

The little container with C.C. seems to be an element for the MA.S.S. Device.
    --Dave

Stuff I'm Selling:
    Check it out here:
    http://shop.ebay.com/japanese-toys-n-books/m.html

Stuff I'm looking for: Tiger Force boxed items, send me your lists. REALLY want non-U.S. boxed vehicles and file cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Bermuda Mohawk
    Uhm,,,,oh. Not sure about these. Not digging the Bludd, this is what they pushed back to get right? It's just not what I had built up in my mind after hearing they wanted to spend extra time on him.

The little container with C.C. seems to be an element for the MA.S.S. Device.
    Hm...It looks like Baroness and cobra commander may be kicking off a new "cartoon style" 2 pack wave. That may be how the Falcon/Nemesis will arrive.

<edit>Well, it looks like these may be a hoax. They seem to be all repaints.
    Last edited by Jbluez; 01-18-2008 at 05:40 PM.

these look like someone's customs. I like them, but don't think they are official.

Too bad. I liked the Major Bludd. (Didn't Zartan's legs have a boot knife though? Why use Zartan legs and leave that off?) Roadblock looked ok, though I want a better left hand on him. Weapon looks like an M249 Para?

Side note: as a kid I thought Major Bludd had seven dog tags because he was so tough that he was in SEVEN ARMIES.

Now... I'm pretty sure that those are just tags from people that he has killed.
    "I'm sure you're a big hit on Halloween, Zartan." - Colonel Sharp

Trade list!

This is why it is bad to see the figures so early we don't get any word of what hasbro is up to. Maybe they should leak the concept drawings and let us bash them first.

Oh...man.. those figs are not really measuring up to wave 5 or 7 for that matter...

The Baroness is just awful and Maj Bludd needs to be moved back to wave 9 so they can think a little bit harder on the design...

Not a fan of this wave.