Are the Misb Gi Joe Items Drying Up????

yojoe.com

Are the Misb Gi Joe Items Drying Up????

Hey:Guys,

I have been noticing that the number of misb Gi joe items on: ebay, shows, etc. are few and far between these days and was wondering if any of you were noticing this? Have we come to the end of the Gi joe stuff that dealers and others put away from store stock? Do you guys think there are still some case fresh finds out there?

Even when there are Misb Gi joe items one ebay, they aren't in the kind of shape a truly mint collector would want. I know there are alot of loose collectors on the boards, but I mainly collect Misb items because of the awesome art. I have never liked price tags that take away from the art or any kind of wear that might ruin my enjoyment of some pretty fabulous artwork.

So my question to you is: Are the really mint Gi joe misb items or just regular misb Gi joe items drying up fast? It's been awhile since I've seen a really mint/near perfect unopened gi joe items. I remember passing up a perfect stun for $50 when I started collecting and it still haunts me because it was that nice.

Any Thoughts????
    He's the Master of Disguise-Zartan!!!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I've seen quite a few of the 90's TЯU three packs lately, but they might not be in the condition most moc/mib collectors are looking for - I really didn't look too close. Other than that I haven't noticed one way or the other. My collection is probably 50/50, but the sealed pieces I have are so I'll know they're complete & in good condition, with little regard to the condition of the packaging. I would guess there will still be an occasional case find here or there, but as time goes by there will definitely be fewer of them. The thing I've noticed most over the past year or two is that there are fewer foreign figs available, & most of their prices have taken a pretty steep climb.
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

There's a thread over at hisstank.com in which there is mention of a lot of MISB items out there. On about the third page they start talking about this.

http://www.hisstank.com/forum/showth...highlight=misb

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

There are still plenty to go around. It just depends on what you're looking for.
    I did only what my duty demanded. I could have taken no other course without dishonor. And if it all were to be done over again, I should act in precisely the same manner.

-Robert E. Lee

A bunch have been listed today on eBay. But as with many items, sellers just use the same generic descriptions for each item
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

You must be looking for some HTF items because I haven't noticed this theorical 'dry up'.

I don't recall MIB & MISB items ever 'drying up'
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)