Can you help id these toys? - Page 11

yojoe.com

Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by roboticplanet
    Jetfire rocket booster, left side.
    That's his name! I knew I knew it but I couldn't remember it. Is it the original Jetfire or a newer version? I don't know a lot about Transformers.
    Thanks!
    Sam
    Read my blog, or I will replace all your Argen 7 figs with Crystal Balls!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by samluvsjoes
    That's his name! I knew I knew it but I couldn't remember it. Is it the original Jetfire or a newer version? I don't know a lot about Transformers.
    Thanks!
    Sam
    That's from the original in '85. One of my top 3 favorite original Transformers too.

That's from the original in '85. One of my top 3 favorite original Transformers too.
    Yeah, Jetfire was an awesome looking toy. Always wanted that one. Wasn't he from a different line of toys first though? like Robotech or something?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Tolan

Sooooooo, any chance we'll ever get a Vehicle part whobit?

there has been one done for bombs, missile and such .....
    Last edited by Tolan; 10-08-2008 at 10:56 AM.

Tolan
    ......... Jetfires mold came from a bandai macross valkrye, iirc

Anyone know what this Voltron figure was called? I know it was a somethng beast. It was red with purple and yellow highlights, and it had a red coffin ship that it flew in. Also, does anyone have this particular figure?
    Thanks!
    Sam

Tolan

Awesome. Thanks!
    Sam

haha yeah, that's the Robeast from Robot Chicken too. "Voltron Got Served!" funny stuff... oops, the blue one was in robot chicken, nevermind.

oh, and I have that figure, probablly not his weird sword though.

Quote Originally Posted by samluvsjoes
    Anyone know what this Voltron figure was called? I know it was a somethng beast. It was red with purple and yellow highlights, and it had a red coffin ship that it flew in. Also, does anyone have this particular figure?
    Thanks!
    Sam
    Last edited by Deadman2099; 10-13-2008 at 04:59 PM.

Anybody know the name of the toys from the mid-1980s that had a blue face and torso/arms, as well as an orange face/torso/arms on their back (they had no real back, per se)? They were aliens I think, I believe that they had diamonds on their heads, and they had no pinkies, because you could see the thumbs of either color when they switched around. I think the main guy had slicked back, black hair.