Can you help id these toys? - Page 52

yojoe.com

Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast
    Here you go Computer Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Periscope View Post
    Anybody remember what exactly these things are called? I don't have them anymore, so I don't have pics, but I believe they were called Computer Warriors? They were little robots slightly bulkier than MASK figures, and had circuit board patterns on their backs. They came with what looked like household items like a flashlight, alarm clock, and they transformed into vehicles like a jet and tank, respectively. Anybody know where I might be able to find those, or if there's a website or something showing what the line of toys consisted of? I remember a pepsi looking can and the other two I mentioned...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The figures in the second picture look really familiar but it just doesn't want to come to my memory! Will get back with it soon I suppose!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

ok i got a hard one manly cause I dont have any pics yet. ok the first one looks like a space marine,black flat top with a snarl, its bulky with bullet ridden armor and the left arms has a bbloody bandage disquising the bicept swivel.and the right has 3 grenades. the second i think comes from the same line due to some simularies. its a female cyborg with a gun arm with a large bloody blade. left leg is robotic as is the right foot and the upper torso is a rotten corpse and a tube conecting the back of the head to the chest and the eyes are white and ringed with green, hope someone can help id these, hopefully i can find a way to pics on soon, thanks
    Im not Mad at all. Im just differently sane

Anyone Help With These??
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6618_zpsfc849af1.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	119.0 KB 
ID:	9302

Quote Originally Posted by B.A.T. Lover View Post
    Anyone Help With These??
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6618_zpsfc849af1.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	119.0 KB 
ID:	9302
    Those are Exo Squad

The black mech is the Command E-frame
    http://www.virtualtoychest.com/exosq...er1_3_crop.jpg

The big camo one is the Amphibious Assault E-frame
    http://www.virtualtoychest.com/exosq...shiva_crop.jpg

Well Ty Ty !
    They even worth anything? I never heard of them before lol

Can anyone help identify this GI Joe Figure

Does anyone out there know what figure this is? I checked the database but I was unable to locate him. His hat says GI Joe along with his pants, no other markings on the figure. Any help would be greatly appreciated - Thank You

that would be Hollow Point from the Built to rule line (think gijoe legos)

HOLLOW POINT (v1), YOJOE.COM | YoJoe.com: Dedicated to the G.I.Joe of the 80's, 90's and beyond!

came with the locust mini copter

Quote Originally Posted by Tom-K View Post
    that would be Hollow Point from the Built to rule line (think gijoe legos)

HOLLOW POINT (v1), YOJOE.COM | YoJoe.com: Dedicated to the G.I.Joe of the 80's, 90's and beyond!

came with the locust mini copter
    Thank you I must have missed that when I was looking. I greatly appreciate it!!