Can you help id these toys? - Page 60

yojoe.com

Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162 LastLast
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WIN_20140315_201849.JPG 
Views:	84 
Size:	181.5 KB 
ID:	41531
    I thought maybe the sword was battle beasts...? Guess not. The gun looks totally Joe scale but I sure don't know it. All were in with a dozen 84-86 Joe accessories.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The sword goes to various Dragonriders of Styx figures. It's a relatively hard part to find if you're trying to complete a figure.

Bootleg??

New to this site, been collecting for a long time, found this in my stash of old toys. Looks like a bootleg? Let me know
    Jack

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Sort of a bootleg. I believe they made the A-Team figures similar to these in the early 80's. Was made by a company named Remco, they made alot of cheaper figures like Joes, Knock off He man type wrestlers, but did make a nice set of AWA wrestling figures in the 86-88 range. Some of these can be worth quite a bit. They all had generic type bodies for the most part painted differently and rubber ized heads. Looked like Heman torsos and longer legs. Alot had soft good robes and or plastic accessory's.

The set you posted they made alot of American Defense/ national Defense type sets through out the 80's. You can always tell the remcos vs corps by the open type hands. I think all Remco joes had these ?
    Only 346 more figures to go. LOL

Lightbulb unknown remco Figures and accssorys help

I have a Mattel Men of Medal uzi sub machine gun green colored ??

I believe I bought a 2 pack of similar figures Men of Medal in late 80's early 90's ?? Have a black bazooka with a peg on the back that belongs to these guys I believe. Bigger and wider than MASK figures but smaller than Joes.

and 2 unknown Remco figures. The one missing his legs and crotch I believe were all Green. I think these came from KB Toys in late 80's early 90's ??

Remco type rubberized diver bp with attached mouth piece.

I will get some pictures taken and posted soon. Thanks for any help, I have a whole box of non joe stuff im trying to sort.

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/u...Picture422.jpg
    Last edited by Mercer; 05-01-2014 at 05:18 PM. Reason: spelling

The Recmo guys in the picture are Touchdown (top) and the one on the below is named Forst Trooper. They are from the Recmo U.S. Forces and American Defense lines
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

Thanks Patrick, these guys are hard to find info on. Been searching Ebay without much luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercer View Post
    Thanks Patrick, these guys are hard to find info on. Been searching Ebay without much luck.
    You're welcome!

Yeah, they are tough to find. Most people who own them just call them "G.I. Joe" figures, just as they do with any other similar military type figures

I only became interested in them a little over a month ago and have had a tough time tracking down the ones in my Wanted list
    Last edited by Patrick A. Riley; 05-06-2014 at 09:22 PM.
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

We need to get a knock off ID section going. I have alot of free time if people want to send me images. I have all ready started sorting out 86-96 Corps and trying to make some Remco. Remco is confusing as the same figures were called multiple names and had different accessories depending upon the years. Example the Forst trooper which im pretty sure is a typo came with 1 or 2 guns all different, and some carded figures were packed with the wrong weapons

Anyone know who this is,bought him with a few undertaker figures but cant find a reference anywhere, says Jakks Pacific on the bootClick image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-05-03 12.32.41.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	271.4 KB 
ID:	44691
    Im not Mad at all. Im just differently sane