Sideshow toys to do... RAH? 12"? Movie figures? - Page 10

yojoe.com

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Very nice. Kind of makes me wish I pre-ordered one. Oh well, I still have my pre-order for Sideshow's Cobra Commander.

Quote Originally Posted by MikePrime
    Very nice. Kind of makes me wish I pre-ordered one. Oh well, I still have my pre-order for Sideshow's Cobra Commander.
    He is still available for pre-order from some e-tailers on the secondary market.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The next figure, the Cobra Trooper, has been announced.

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=9&itemid=13760

That Snake Eyes and Cobra Trooper are both real things of beauty. My collecting habits are moving away from smaller figures and toward the 1/6 scale ones, and as a result, I fear that I'll have to pick these up

C'mon Flint!!

I did find a place to order Snake Eyes. I plan on placing my pre-order for the Cobra Trooper when it becomes available. I was hesitant about the price, but Sideshow does make great looking figures. I recently got the Raiders of the Lost Ark Indiana Jones figure.

And, not to be bring money into this, but Sideshow figures do appreciate in value. So, should ever have the need to sell them, I can at least make a little money.

Quote Originally Posted by MikePrime
    And, not to be bring money into this, but Sideshow figures do appreciate in value. So, should ever have the need to sell them, I can at least make a little money.
    Well, some do. The Bespin Han Solo and Bousshe Leia, for instance, go for less than they initially did, as do a number of older figures, like some of the less popular James Bond, Universal monster, and military ones.

However, I suspect that these Joes will be popular enough to maintain their value for a while.

A bit further off topic, the head sculpts for Sideshow figures are OK, but I got a Hot Toys Batman recently, and that thing is a work of art.

I'm waiting for a Sideshow Storm Shadow. They're too expensive to get more than my most wanted figures.

The pre-order is now available for the Cobra Trooper.

Sideshow did a good job on this one

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2612

I am still gonna wait for Lady Jaye I think. at this end of the spectrum I have to be really choosy.
    Last edited by dockingbay97; 01-05-2009 at 06:25 PM.