Sideshow toys to do... RAH? 12"? Movie figures? - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    I worked at Spencer's for a short time so I got to see some Sideshow figures. They are impressive. I don't know if I wanna pay 50+ dollars for single figures however. I've watched that video at least 20 times in the past 3 days. If only that was a movie teaser. I'd be hooked. I'll watch it anyway though and complain later. Just like Tranformers.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Here is the license announcement...

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=4335

No mention of Premium Format figures or anything else, just 12" starting at $79.99.

Yeah, it looks like $79.99 (and higher) is the new price point for Sideshow 12" figures from a licensed property.

It is getting really painful to buy a whole line of them now.

The new Gandalf from the LOTR line is $89.99.
    Last edited by dockingbay97; 02-18-2008 at 09:05 AM.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I wouldn't have minded paying $50 each, but $80 is too much.

I still will be buying every figure wthout hesitation, but I won't be buying two of each like I planned.

3rd quarter of 08 so that is like september or august right?

Anyone going to buy the 25th Anniversary 12inch figures?

i was thinking about buying them ,but with all joe stuff coming out this summer money for joes will be tight. i guess i will wait and see what they look like.anyone else thinking about buying these?

I am definitely getting Flint, I will pass on the others made by Hasbro, though, unless they look a lot better in person. I will also buy a Sideshow Flint if they release him, and possibly a Snake Eyes. I'm going to take a "wait and see" approach, but the possibility for really cool, high end Joe figures from Sideshow is enough to make even a poor bastard like me spend some serious cash.

I wish Sideshow would release images! I thought they were supposed to at Toyfair.

I will be passing on those!